1.How this story unfolds

Who knew that love was complicated. That love brings obstacles you need to face and snakes to fight away. Who knew that if you weren't ready then the chances are it will go away and suddenly you'll see yourself in a deep whole of your heart.

Unlike any other highschool I have a  crush his name is Eunwoo. Every morning he stands right next to the library waiting for the bell to ring. As usual I am the girl standing across from him waiting or wishing he could see me across the distance. Chances are, that he doesnt even no I exist or I believed.

He did knew me but he knew me from a wrong point of view. You see, I have these kinds of friends that are unique in their own ways. Some are shy and some not so much. One day during lunch time, they diced to make me introduced my self to him in a weird way. Meaning they dared me to ask him if he was gay and so I did.

I won't lie it was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

Now he recognizes  me as the girl who asked him if he was gay. I know this because every time I try to talk to him he says," oh I remember you. You asked me if I was gay," with an I am not face.

Heh how could he forget....

It's embarrassing of him recognizing me that way, but it's more embarrassing of me chasing after him for a whole year. Knowing that he will never see me the way I want him to see me for.

Wishing that one day he would come up to me with his cute smile and just hug me with his arms.

Well that day came today.