What's That?

As I stand outside on the porch, I hear footsteps running towards the house. I kinda get nervous, so I call out, "Hana?"

"Yep, it's me." I hear him say and he picks me up.

"Did you run here?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Yep." He says again.

"You could have walked you know." I say and laugh a bit because I thought it was ridiculous that he felt the need to run here.

"I said five minutes didn't I? And if I walked, I would have taken ten minutes." He says and kisses my cheek, and I feel myself blush a bit as the corner of my mouth curls into a grin.

"Yeah... I guess so." I say softly, still thinking about that cheek kiss. 

He starts to walk me back to his place as I wrap my arms around his neck. We go through the same stuff, me counting the floors, still thinking about how high it is. I wait until I know we're in his apartment and once I hear him close the door, he sets me down so I grab his face and kiss him deeply. I can feel him start to smile against my lips.

His hands wrap around my waist as he pulls me closer and I start to smile too. I pull back from the kiss and smile widely.

He puts his hand on my cheek and rests his thumb on my bottom lip. "Hey, Felix, baby..." He said softly before he started to kiss at my jaw.

"Hm?" I ask as I start to tilt my head back.

"What's the matter baby? Why did you call me up in the middle of the night?" He mumbles as he moves down to my neck, softly kissing.

I blush a bit and sigh deeply. "I had a bad dream... It was about you kinda..." He say and he pulls back.

"What kinda bad dream?" He asks and I shrug and look down.

"It was just with my dad and you... And you were talking about how... You're a heathen... But it was only in my head because that's what dad said. He said you look like one. What does a heathen even look like?" I rant on as he says in silence for a bit.

"I'm not a heathen. He's putting stuff in your head." He says, I can hear some anger in his voice.

I lean on him and frown deeply. "I figured. You're too sweet to be a heathen..." I say against his shoulder.

We stand there for a bit, just holding each other before he starts to lead me somewhere. "Where are we going?" I ask.

"I'm just gonna take you to my room. Hopefully you won't have any nightmares sleeping in my arms." He replies and rubs my hand with his thumb.

I smile widely and follow after him. I hear a light flick on and some rustling as I stand there, waiting for him. After a second he takes my hand and pulls me to the bed. He lays me down gently and gets next to me, wrapping his arms around me, then pulling the blankets over us.

I start to rub his chest, blushing a bit because he had no shirt on. I rub around a bit and I feel a small dip on the right side of his chest.

"What's this?" I ask and rub it gently.

There was silence for a second as he shifted and grabbed my hand. "It's nothing, you should sleep."

I lay there, kinda confused as I reach for it again and he holds my hand. "It's something, what is it?"

He groans under his breath and gets on top of me. "It's a mole. Go to bed...." He says and I frown more.

"Moles go outwards. This dips in. What is it? Can't you just tell me?" I ask and start to sit up.

There was silence for a while. Even longer this time. It was just an innocent question at first but now I'm really curious on why he's avoiding it so much.