Emotional Changes

Doug's POV
'That girl why is she still on my mind'

"Doug..Doug..DOUG"

'I snapped out of my thoughts blood rushing to my face making it red probably like a tomato'

Doug
"Yes yes....sorry..I was to deep out of thought"

Unknown
"That's OK Doug I was asking how do you think of the villains kids?"

Doug
"They seem a lil bit strange except for that one they kept leaving out Charming"

Charming
"You mean __ right she seems nice well see but we need to be on watch for anything"

Doug
"Yes I know Charming"

Charming
"Well Doug I gotta go I have practice"

'I watch as Charming leave and my head goes back to that girl'

___'s POV
'I wondering what Mal and them are up to I wish I could stop it but the least I can do is try not to get involved with them and let them do what they want it's not like I could help it all thanks to mal I can't do anything unless I want to be forever mute'

"____"

'I looked up to see Shannon looking at me with a concerned expression it shocked me...her expression I feel tears start to form in my eyes'

Shannon
"___ are you alright...___"

____
"I'm sorry I am not use to being cared about.. Your expression shocked me"

Shannon
"Oh ___ were you ignored"

'Tears were starting to travel down my face freely as I remember the times I was a burden to my mother and sister. I always tried to prove myself to them but I was to weak only Mal was strong enough to ever prove herself to mother'

____
"I always tried to make myself noticed, I tried to prove myself but in the end I was a failure"

Shannon
"____, you won't be a failure hey look its only the first day and i already know a lot about you"

____
"Well I so try to hide my facial expressions you just happened to break it"

Shannon
"Well I'm here for you, I can tell that you want to change I'll help"

'I looked up at Shannon my vision blurry from my tears with a sloppy smile on my face I feel so warm and happy in the inside that I didn't notice the change being made to me until Shannon gasped'

Shannon
"___ your hair and your...your eyes"

'I got up to go see what she was talking about and looked'in the mirror *gasp* my eyes they are more alive happiness shined through them my hair was silkier and shiner looking more healthier then ever my skin looks healthy too'

____
"I don't know what happened Shannon why...what.."

'Then I realised Shannon did this I felt safe with her and trusted her so I turned to look at her'

______
"You you did this to me..you made me feel safe"

'Shannon was shocked at what I had said'

____
"Thank you"

'that was all I could get out of my mouth after everything then I noticed the time I had to get going Mal and them are going to get the wand I turned to Shannon and smiled'

____
" I'm going to get going and explore I'll see you later and yea I won't stay out late"

Shannon's POV
'I can't get what ___ said I helped changed her how bad is it on that isle but then again I could think and takes to her about this later for now I'm going to go see Doug awe __'s face when I figured out she has a crush on Doug then again it is a great opportunity'

I hoped you like this chapter I was going to write more but it is going to turn 1 soon and I mean 1 in the morning but do t worry I will be updating daily I will put the details in the authors note and schedule tommorow~~~~
  edited june 26, 2019