Past your curfew

You and Finnie winny bo binnie fee fi fo finny leave and go off to Walmart, aka, your kingdom.

Finn grabs your hand (you have mustard under your fingernails) and pulls you to boys section of Wally-World (walmart). You both go straight for the fitting rooms, so you two could really get down to business (to defeat, the HuNz....im sorry)

Oh baby, the adrenaline started getting to you. This was going to be your first time doing this, with someone else at least....but you couldn't believe it was going to be with FINN, your long time celeb crush.

You took a deep breath, preparing yourself for what was to come [cum ;D] and you collected your thoughts.

You wanted to back out. You looked into Finns puppy dog eyes. You knew he wanted to do this. You saw the passion, lust, excitement, and your own musty reflection in his eyes.

But at this age? Are sure this is right. You thought to yourself. Its 2018, do people my age even do this?

Finn pulled you into the fitting room, sitting you down.

"Uh, um," Finn licked his lips, collecting his thoughts. "So, are you sure you're ok with doing this."

"Yeah." You fake smiled through your nervousness.

"Perfect!" Finn reached in his back pocket, pulling out a blue DSI.

[hehe i tricked uuuuu]

You see Finns excitement and pull out your pink Hello Kitty DSI from 2009 with stickers on the back.

The both of you then sat back to back on the ant infested Walmart floor, playing Mario Cart, completely losing track of time

After a while of playing, you noticed the time.

Midnight.

It was WAY past your curfew!

Finn noticed that you were concerned, and turned around to face you. "You ok bb."

You broke into a deep sweat.

"It's past my curfew!"