Chapter 1

Riley watched as her best friend Maya and Lucas flirt in front of her, she felt like she was an outsider and lost her appetite, she got up and moved off, the triangle had gone on for Riley didn't know, two years now, Riley was just tired, everyone worried about Maya, she had lost herself yes, but she is back and no one had a second to see Riley was breaking. She couldn't help it she had been smiley Riley for so long, and for so long it had been fake. She walked to her locker and opened it, she looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone around, she grabbed her razer pocketing it before the 17-year-old moved to the bathroom. She pulled herself into a stall and pulled her pants down, she looked to see what the triangle was doing to her. Scars new and old lined her thighs. She didn't cut her wrists too easy to see. The cuts helped her, the pain helped dull the voices in her head and she was able to pretend she was smiley Riley, even if Riley called out that she was drowning, no one would believe her, they would only say she was attention seeking. She heard the door open and Riley grabbed paper towels before cleaning her wounds.

'I hear the triangle is finally ended.' A girl said

'Yeah, I hear Lucas and Maya slept together.' The other one said, she heard the door close again and Riley quickly pulled the razor over another spot on her thigh. She closed her eyes and let the pain on her leg dull the pain she felt in her head, her heart and let the pain wake her up, because at the moment she was so tired. Riley cleaned up before the bell rang. She walked into her class to see Maya and Lucas were setting next to each other, Lucas had taken her seat, it wasn't the first time. She walked past them and sat at the back. Zay looked around and she gave him a smile and wave. She only hoped it was convincing. Her Father started the lesson not even realising she wasn't in her normal seat. Why did she have to feel like an outsider?

Riley was working in the library late when she took the subway home, she walked out and felt someone was following her. She tried to ignored it but once she made it two blocks from her home she was pushed against an ally wall. She felt lips on her neck, she screamed but he covered her mouth, she looked to see his bright green eyes,

'shut up or I will make it more painful' Riley struggled but he had locker her hands above her. There was ripping of her clothes and his mouth on her, she tried to get out but he was too strong. He bit her exposed shoulder before going for her leggings. She cried as she felt her penetrate her, it was so painful. Once he was satisfied she fell to the ground as he walked away. Riley stayed on the ground, frozen, she felt herself shake. Her phone went off and Riley looked at it

Maya 'Where are you, I have been waiting, big news' Riley got up on shaky legs fixed herself up as best as she could, she used the wall as support before trying to get back to her home.

Once she reached the door she opened it. everyone was there, Farkle, Lucas, Maya, Zay, Auggie and her parents. None seemed to notice her clothes ripped, all but Zay who looked at her concerned

'Riley where have you been' Maya walked up to her

'Maya, I need to talk to you' Riley whispered Maya looked at her

'me too, big news, me and Hukle berry, kinda slept together, and well I am pregnant' Riley didn't care,

'Maya, I need to talk to you' Riley tried again

'Riley didn't you hear Maya, she is pregnant, what could be more important than that' her Mother said Riley was shaking again, they didn't care, what was the point

'well, um I don't know what to say, other than I will be there for you for whatever you need' Maya tried to pull her into a hug but Riley backed up, she couldn't have anyone touch her, Maya looked at her for the first time

'What happened to you' she asked

'I um' think Riley 'tripped, clumsy I know' Riley said, 'I am really tired I need to go to bed, I don't feel well' she moved past everyone and looked back, only to see everyone had gone back to Maya and Lucas, but Zay wasn't there. She moved to the bathroom and looked at herself, she had red marks all over her skin, how could they not know. She saw a reflection and turned around to see Zay. He had tears in his eyes, he knew, how could he, she felt herself fall to the ground and start to cry, he tried to touch her but she jumped back.

'it's ok sugar, I am here, whatever you need. I understand, we need to get you to a doctor.' Riley just cried, if anyone came in they would think it was because of Maya and Lucas. All she wanted was those voices to go she forgot about Zay being there and went to the cabinet and got a razor.

Hey guys, I hope you guys like the first chapter. This is the first story I am writing of girl meets world and would love to know what you guys thing of it.

Bilbo