one hundred and eleven

direct message to dibarryyy from gblythe:

gblythe: okay. I'll tell you.
gblythe: but please don't tell anyone else
gblythe: at least until Anne's ready

dibarryyy: omg thanku! I've been trying to help anne but I can't unless I know what happened, but she won't tell me anything!

gblythe: okay. well.
gblythe: Basically, we were both in my living room, when my brother, Luke came home. My parents were arguing about who knows what this time. Anyway, Luke walks into the kitchen - drunk, slurring and such - and he starts yelling t my parents about how he needs money and stuff. My mum shuts him down and argues back and then Luke took a swing a pinched her in the jaw. He started cursing and then my dad cracked it and told him to get out. He refused and punched my dad in the nose and then my dad went ballistic. He left. I walked anne home after that.

dibarryyy: holy crap that's awful
dibarryyy: but that doesn't explain why you broke up???
dibarryyy: I'm confused

gblythe: well
gblythe: A few nights later Anne was back at my house and we were both on my bed studying. It was really late and I I realised anne had fallen asleep. I just covered her with my cover and then I went to the bathroom. I heard footsteps and stuff but assumed she had just woken up. I heard some muttering outside my room and then some loud thuds. I kind of ran back to my room and Luke was there. I'm not sure exactly but obviously he had said something or she did and Luke ended up pushing her against the wall and then kicked her. It was horrible. I punched him and told him to never come back and then he bolted. I went over and helped her up and saw she was crying. She grabbed her jacket and started to leave. And then she was saying how she's scared now and can't trust me completely. Saying that what if I do that later on and all that. And then she left and she hasn't returned my calls or responded to my messages and I just don't know what to do.

dibarryyy: oh my god
dibarryyy: I am so sorry Gil
dibarryyy: it's not your fault at all, but I see what she means :(
dibarryyy: I think all you can do is give her time
dibarryyy: she'll come around eventually :(

gblythe: alright. thanks di. :(

gblythe thanks for understandingtagged dibarryyy

tagged dibarryyy

2981 likes, 1039 comments

dibarryyy :)
jpieeee ^ did he tell uuuu???
babyrubs ^^ !!!
jerrybaenard @dibarryyy spill

an; yeah i know that gilbert's character doesn't actually have a brother, but i thought it fit the storyline well