Popular- Round One

This is round one :)

Just some reminders-

You may vote for 5 fics and only 5 fics this round per category

You have a week to vote! No votes will be counted after that week!

You MUST comment the name of the fic you are voting for or else your vote will not be counted.

All of these qualify for this round as of 7/8/14 if the numbers have gone up since then they can still participate.

On to the fics-

Troublesome Three by 5soslashton

Ashton was tired of being treated like shit at his school. So he moved. Luckily, his mother wanted to move too, so it wasn't just him being selfish. Once Ashton gets to his new school all eyes are on him, and Ashton doesn't know whether it's for good or bad. All he knows it that when he gets involved with three boys who happen to be identical triplets, nothing will go right.

I Met Him on Keek by batmanlukey

Harry is addicted to posting vines, and Ashton gets sick of it so he finds out a bout a new app called keek and tells him about it, since then Ashton and Harry make an account and post keek videos whenever they can. Luke somehow stumbles upon 'Ashton and Harry' falling in love with the Australian kid.

Just a Little Bit Out of My Limit by purityinperfection

Ashton was getting bullied. Why you ask? Because he was gay. Well gay for one boy in particular. That boy just so happened to be his bully. But when happens when everything changes over a summer vacation. Will things ever work out between them or will they both fall to pieces.

Raising Grace by lashtonvevo

Luke and Ashton face many obstacles when learning they have to raise their best friend and sister's baby.

Hazel Eyes by fondcalum

Luke is a photographer with tight jeans and tattoos. Ashton works at a bakery with big sweaters and flowers in his hair. They cross paths.

Be Quite by Unicxrn_mashton

"Scared to talk but he doesn't know why" ~~~~ Ashton is a mute. Luke talks too much. Perfect match or perfect disaster?

Sugar Lips by Mychemicalmuke

"You stole my gum."

"You should have just given me a piece."

Adventures of Lashton by allthesirens

Luke loved 2 things that started with 'A'; Ashton and Adventure. Ashton needed 2 things that started with 'L'; Luke and Love. Somehow, a cliché type of event occurs, and all 4 wishes are granted. All with a little help from twitter. Introducing the newest international trend: #LashtonAdventures

Reflections by 5sosandfood

destiny is overrated, so i think i'll write my own.

Will We Ever See The End by lxshton_

Once you realize your life has no meaning, and that no one truly cares for you, it takes a toll on you. You cry and cry and curse the world for being so cruel; why can't anything be good for a change? You ask yourself this. But no one answers. You're all alone in this hellhole, you realize. So you escape from the world for a little while. One of my escapes so happens to be a piece of metal I use to remind myself I'm alive. My other escape happens to be the new kid, Luke Hemmings.

The Boy With The Crush by larry_lashton

Ashton is a freshman who is infatuated with Luke, his best friend Calum's friend, who is a Junior. He always tries talking to him and would do anything for the basketball star. But Calum was sick of Ashton talking about Luke all the time and let it slip to Luke that Ashton is crushing on him.

What happens when Luke finds out?

Different by mysticmvke

Luke Hemmings is the outcast at his high school. Ashton Irwin is the new kid. Ashton trips over Luke's backpack in the hallway and their eyes meet.

Saving You by ifonlytheyknew21

"What are you doing?"

"Saving You"

Save Me From The Dark by lxshton_

"I use cutting as an alternative to committing suicide. The blood reminds me I'm alive, and it's oddly comforting. It's my only escape from this hell."

Silence by itzlukehemmings

Ashton lost his vision and hearing. The only thing that makes him smile is touching Luke.

Rags Meets Riches by larry_lashton

Ashton is a Rich boy who just wants to have fun in his life. So, when he moves and explores the city of Sydney, only to meet Luke, the rebellious punk of the town, his world flips and Luke teaches him to live a little and be carefree. However, his parents and Luke's friends don't like the two hanging out so much.

New Begginings by shaazzaaammmyy

Luke Hemmings is gay. He came out to his school. As soon as that happened, he had gotten bullied. He suffers from depression and doesn't have great thoughts when he's alone. His two best mate, Michael Clifford and Calum Hood have supported him since when he came out to them. But one day, Calum Hood introduced this other boy to the group and it was love at first sight for Luke Hemmings. And this boy that could change everything was Ashton Irwin.

Coming Up For Air by wonderfulsause51

What happens when one boy shatters everything you thought you knew about yourself?

"I don't like boys. But I like you. Does that make sense?"

"No."

"Good."

The Boy Dressed In Blood by lashtonfan2014

Ashton is a ghost hunter.

He's a different type of ghost hunter though. He uses a dagger to rid the world of ghost that cause trouble or misgift.

Ashton is sent to a case that just may change his life forever.

When Ashton takes on the task of The Boy Dressed in Blood.

Therapy by iblamelashton

Ashton Fletcher Irwin, a seventeen year old, who loves everything and everyone. He's well known by everyone in his town, he's kind, sweet, loving and caring. He likes to take pictures of everything. He starts getting confused once he comes across a beautiful boy. Will they accept themselves?