Chapter 2

I was being pulled through a pair of double doors , the room was dim hard to see in.But I felt myself being pushed up some stairs hitting a wall, wait walls don't wear clothes."Come on you mutt," I heard as they put zip ties around my wrist.

"Well as you should know this so called 'mutt'- Ouch! What was that for you jerk?" Snatching my hands away.

"Talking back, learn your place mutt," He told me.

 Pulling me from behind the curtains we were standing at. I squinted my eyes in the bright light, letting the adjust before taking a look around. No this can't be I'm not an object, I started panicing, breaking out in a cold sweat.

"No you are not doing this to me," I said backing away, but he pulled me back to him.I wiggle and squirmed trying to get out his grip.

"25 thousand?"

The speaker shouted ,someone stood halding a number in their hand.

"30 thousand!" They shouted back.

"No," I told myself in doutd ,not again.

"Sold to the pretty blonde. Come and get your item."

"I am not an item, I am a wolf!" I growled at the speaker.

I got slapped across the face as soon as the words came out of my mouth, leaving his red hand print on the left side of my face.

"Fuck you!"I said kicking him in the leg,and walking away to my new future.