Fifth

"Dr. Oh's plane just landed" Doyoung told Taeyong as he was reading a text message.

"What's with him? It's like the whole second floor is scared of him"

"Well, he's strict and all. I'm not sure too" he shrugged, Taeyong stabbed his watermelon.

He stood up after eating, he then went back to his room to put on his uniform and hold his notes. He then walked up to the second floor carrying a bowl of warm sweet porridge. He was about to knock on the glass door when he saw Soojung inside, he quietly entered, thinking it was Jaehyun's medicine time. "Noona-" Jaehyun looked up at her. "Jae, get better, so mom won't keep you here, okay?" Soojung patted his head as the younger nodded.

"Wait-" Taeyong suddenly cutted in, making Soojung froze on the spot.

"Who are you?" Jaehyun asked the older, it's not Yoonoh today?

"Jaehyun, it's Dr. Lee, the newest doctor here"

It is Jung Jaehyun!

"Hello Jaehyun, so far I've met Yoonoh and Jay, Yoonoh is the one who seemed to not know that you exist" Taeyong told him, placing the bowl of porridge on the end table. Soojung was busy taking the straitjacket off.

"Shower time Jae" she patted the younger's nape.

Soojung helped Jaehyun to the shower room and Taeyong followed behind, as the younger started bathing, the two decided to give the younger privacy and waited outside. "You didn't tell me you were siblings" Taeyong commented, leaning on the wall. "He's our only brother, should have been the heir to carry the family name but something happened and got him here so I'm watching him here for the sake of our older sister" she explained, shrugging.

"Must have been hard"

"To see your baby brother so unwell? You bet"

"N-noona, I'm done..." Jaehyun looked at Taeyong shyly before looking at Soojung.

"Let's get back to your room and rest, okay?" Soojung tiptoed to wipe his brother's hair.

Taeyong followed the siblings, observing. Soojung helped Jaehyun wear the straitjacket and apologized a dozen of times, saying sorry for not doing anything to prevent this, for neglecting him. Soojung was breaking down as she spoke, telling him how sorry she was for not being there in family day, she's just scared that the staff will kick her out if they knew that they were related and she couldn't let it happen.

"Dr. Lee I won't ask a lot from you but please take good care of Jaehyun for me" she pleaded before kissing Jaehyun's forehead and walking away to do her rounds.

"Your sister is very kind" Taeyong commented before looking at the younger who was looking at him.

"Dr. Lee, please watch over my noona too" he told him, Taeyong nodded.

"Let's start our session okay"

Talking to Jung Jaehyun was more sensible compared to Jay and Yoonoh. Jaehyun is Jaehyun although it seemed like his memory was badly affected, he couldn't remember some of the bits of his childhood and his previous life before entering the asylum. Taeyong can compare Jaehyun to a jigsaw puzzle, and some of his parts are missing.

"How was your childhood?"

"I can't remember"

"Do you have any fears?"

"I don't recall"

"How was school?"

"I don't know"

And it went on, more blanks rather than answers. Taeyong was about to ask another questiom when the door suddenly opened. A tall man, with black hair, wearing shades and has a slim body barged in, startling the two. "Hello to my favorite patient" he smirked before turning to Taeyong. "Oh you must be Dr. Cho's replacement. My name is Oh Sehun"

"Pleased to meet you" Taeyong awkwardly shook his hand.

"Would you excuse me? I have a lot to catch up on Jae" Sehun smiled and Taeyong nodded, as if he was lured to nod his head but Jaehyun just looked at Taeyong with pleading eyes.

"See you later Jaehyun-ssi"

Taeyong bowed before closing the door behind him. Soojung looked at him worriedly and then to room number two's door. Sehun pulled the blinds down for privacy. Taeyong went upstairs to talk to some patients. He met a Chinese boy named Chenle who was suffering mild depression. Taeyong played with him and kept babying the boy. It felt like he was not a doctor but a father to the patients who mostly acted way younger than their actual age.

The sun settled down and Sehun finally went out, it was a long session as Taeyong thought, it was almost time for dinner. Dr. Kim insisted that the doctors sit together, including Doyoung. Sehun, Dr. Kim, Doyoung, Taeyong, Dr. Hwang Miyoung, Dr. Kang Seulgi and Dr. Kim Jonghyun all sat together to eat dinner. Sehun wasn't  really the talkative type but he answers with a lot of confidence that it can intimidate you with just one word.

"How was France?" Junmyeon asked to break the ice.

"It was good, the convention was well organized"

"I'm glad you enjoyed"

It turned out that only the two of them talked and everyone ate quietly while listening. Taeyong made sure that he gets extra dessert for Jaehyun. After dinner, Taeyong went to Jaehyun's room carrying a bowl of fruit salad, Jaehyun was facing the wall and was probably sleeping.

"Hey Jaehyun"

"Jae" he patted the younger's shoulder.

Jaehyun blinked and gasped for air. Taeyong carressed the younger's nape. "Hey, it's Dr. Lee" Taeyong smiled but it soon faded when Jaehyun turned his head, revealing a big bruise on his right cheek. Taeyong gently carressed the bruise and Jaehyun flinched. "What happened?" Taeyong asked. Placing the bowl on the end table. "Hyung?" He blinked a few more times. Taeyong quickly stood up to get a towel and soaked the towel with warm water.

"Shhh, it's okay I'm here. Let's watch Spongebob okay?" Taeyong turned the TV on as he wiped the younger's cheek.

"Hyung?" Jaehyun stared at the TV.

"Do you want to call me hyung?"

"Yes"

"Alright, I will let you call me hyung" Taeyong smiled as the younger flinched.

After making sure that the bruise is clean, Taeyong fed him the fruit salad. Jaehyun was eating well just like Yoonoh. Taeyong patted the younger's head. After eating, Taeyong made sure that Jaehyun was tucked in before going out, only to meet a smirking Oh Sehun outside the door. "Well well what do we have here?" Sehun crossed his arms. "Dr. Oh, Dr. Kim assigned me to supervise Jung Jaehyun" Taeyong told him without having any eye contact.

"Okay, I see, it's late already, go ahead and sleep" Sehun told him, Taeyong bowed before walking away, he turned around to see Sehun entering Jaehyun's room.

"Good night" Soojung told Taeyong and he just nodded, turning his head once again before making his way to his room.

Taeyong had a bad feeling.