Underfell Pallet x innocent shy naive reader x Fell goth lemon

Requested by @Mal_lover_32251 also please cut me some slack I already know how bad it is 😓

I woke up at Pallet's house with a cool breeze brushing against my face. I was still somewhat tired but I wanted to get up and thank Pallet for letting me stay here until I find an apartment. With a big yawn, I got up and walked into the living room. Now I loved Pallet don't get me wrong, he was great but I still want to know why he made me wear this short white lacey nightgown. Every time I walked or got up, or well pretty much did anything I had to try and pull down the nightgown so no one could see my panties.

Pallet was on the couch watching tv and drinking coffee, "Pallet? What are you watching?"
Pallet looked at me and smiled, skimming me up and down quickly before going back to watching tv. "I'm just flipping through channels at the moment. Oh and Goth is coming over, like right now." Pallet said giving me a side glance.
"W-What! Why didn't you tell me!?"
"Because it's cute when you panic," he said with a chuckle. "Anyway, don't worry about changing, Goth and I don't mind it when you're wearing your PJs."
"Oh! Can Pj hang out with us too? Pretty please!" I begged with puppy dog eyes.

"No, it's just going to be you, me, and Goth. No one else is coming over."
"Why not?"
"Because Goth and I are. . . Uhh, Playing twister tonight." Pallet said in a weird tone.
"Can I play with you?"
Pallet choked on his coffee and began coughing. He looked at me and shook his head, "NO, NO WAY!" I tilted my head, "but why? You always let me play with you and Goth. How come I'm never allowed to play Twister?"
"You wouldn't know how to play it, we play it a different way."
"Is that why Goth is always screaming when you play?" Pallet had a blank look on his face, I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Tell you what, you want to play a game with us fine. We'll play Twister with you then Goth and I are going play alone. Got it?" Pallet asked, with a nod I joined Pallet on the couch. After a few minutes, I got bored. "Paaaaaalleeeet, when will Goth be here?"
"Soon"
"But wheeeen?"

The door opened and Goth walked in with a cup in his hands. "Hey" I sat up and waved at Goth. "Hi Goth, whatcha drinking?" I asked pointing to his coffee looking cup. "Spiked Coke, want some?" He asked with a straight face.
"Spiked? Like with alcohol?" Goth nodded. I looked at Pallet for permission, he shook his head back and forth. "No thank you, I'm not allowed."
"Says who? Your daddy?"
"Shut up Goth, we know I only have one whiney brat." Pallet said smirking at Goth.
"I'm not whiney!" Goth yelled.

Goth growled slightly at Pallet and then turned away only for Pallet to grab his arm and turn him around.
"Looks like baby is getting grumpy~" Goth blushed before Pallet kissed him. I cleared my throat as I suffered through the awkwardness.
'To get away the best thing to be would go make snacks, so that's what I'll do.'
I got up and walked into the kitchen,
"Hey, what do you guys want to eat?"
There was no reply, "Hey, where did you guys go?" I asked walking into the living room. It was empty, "Ahh! Pallet stop!"

I heard Goth scream, it came from Pallet's room. 'They're... THEY'RE PLAYING TWISTER WITHOUT ME!' I stomped up to his door and slammed to door open. "You said I cou-" I stopped when I saw Goth and Pallet on the bed. Pallet's shirt was on the ground right next to the bed. "Umm... so, no Twister?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck. Pallet looked at Goth and smirked, "No, we're still going to play Twister, come here."

Goth and I both looked extremely confused, "B-but Pallet, " Pallet just looked at Goth and whispered something to him. Goth seemed hesitant but didn't argue, "Come here Y/n, before I came and get you." I walked over and sat down on the bed, "You want to play Twister with us right?" I nodded although I'm starting to rethink my choice. "Ok, first, take off your nightgown, "
"What! Why?!"
"It's part of the game, here I'll help you." Pallet grabbed my nightgown and slid it over my head leaving me in my panties. "Do you still want to play?"

Yes or No (pick your ending)

No
"N-No thank you." I grabbed for my nightgown but Pallet pulled it away from me. "Aww, you really wanted to play earlier, what changed your mind?" I wanted to hide under my blankets and die. "Pallet stop, she doesn't like this." Goth grabbed my nightgown from his hands and put it on me. "Sorry Y/n, you should go."
I left their room and got dressed to leave the house for a while. "So I'm never playing Twister again," I said to myself.

Yes
I nodded, and Pallet smiled, it almost seemed evil, "Take off your panties and lay down on your stomach, " I did as he asked and Goth got in front of my face. Pallet thrust into me, making me scream and grab onto Goth's clothes. "Ah, it hurts!" He chuckled slightly and sped up making me grab onto Goth tighter. Goth kissed my head and bent down to my ear, "You should have run." Goth said biting my ear softly.

As the pain became pleasure my screams became moans. Goth was kissing and biting me leaving my skin covered in bite marks. Goth seemed to be getting more and more aggressive with his bits, what started as mostly kisses and soft bites slowly became few kisses and bites that almost broke my skin. I moaned out their names as Pallet came in me, Goth bit me breaking my skin. Pallet licked the blood off of my shoulder before handing me my nightgown. I put it on and was about to get up before Pallet grabbed my arm.

I looked at him and he pointed at Goth who had a rag and a bandage. "Come here, your still bleeding," Goth said setting the rag on the bite mark. After he finished cleaning up the bite he put a band-aid on it.
"Thank you, Goth."