- The Journal -

23rd July,

Dear, Mr. Pace,

Well, what shall l start writing about you? It could be about anything, after all, it's only going to be me reading this newly-bought journal. . . .
Ah, l know where to start.

~~~~
5th January, (the same year)
We both knew what you truly were thinking at that second of a moment, but one was too arrogant to speak, the other, simply too full of himself. Just as we passed for that second, l felt as if l knew all of you, everything about you, even if it was just for a fleeting moment. We were strangers at this point, and it should've stayed that way. God l know this is cliché, but fate was too strong.

We had passed each other for a reason, with that reason still unknown to me.

I had been minding my own business, a mix of mango and mint boost smoothie in my hand as l walked aimlessly around the city centre, almost daydreaming. And then, l almost paused in my tracks as l felt a gaze as sharp as Hiddleston's cheekbones pierce into my chest. I looked up to see this man, with my estimation of around 6'5", brown hair and shades. It had been you. My thought at that point was, 'excuse me, but just in case you didn't know, there is this thing where it's considered rude to stare, and it's bad manners to be wearing accessories such as those inside,' but he looked to be the man that would reply with, 'l don't give a fuck about the ''good manners'' and the ''bad manners'' standards.' Or the one who would just blatantly ignore you. And so, l refrained myself from doing so. And that thing about you, was somewhat rather attractive. But at the back of my mind another thought was conjuring. One that l could not understand as to why l was thinking it. You're probably wondering what the thought was exactly, it being, 'holy shit, l am gay.' I was always confused about what l felt inside. Whether l liked women, or men, or both. But at that moment. That was it. I knew. And from then on, and boy, did l know it was wrong, but l wanted to see you more often, whether it was because we simply walked across each other's paths once more, or because l had made the effort to see you.

Personally, l was always afraid of revealing myself. But l guess l may as well. The world is full of judgement. But you would be the first to know about it. And l only hoped you were too.

But l hadn't known that you were a celebrity among us.