Chapter 1: I hate everything!

Ok. So today has been a total bust!Katie, the hottest girl in all of school, Ben, the schools golden boy, have just became a thing again. Their relationship is like a strobe light, on one minute and off the next.  She can't keep her hands off of him. I hate her sometimes, actually no all the time!  I COULD WALK UP TO HER AND... oh wait. Someone's calling me. *gasp* it's Ben!! I wonder why he is calling ME? OMG! I wonder if u likes me back! Oh please let that be the reason! I bet he'll ask to run away with me and... ok enough. Wait. I feel like, like I could tell him how I feel. NO! He'll think I'm a freak! I have to answer!! Quick!!
Ben: Hey Chelsea!
Chelsea: Hey Ben, I...
Ben: I have to ask you something.
Chelsea: sure, go ahead!
Ben: there is a party at my place tonight! Do you wanna come as my plus one?
Chelsea: Ok! Sounds great! Umm...
Ben: Ok should I pick you up or..
Chelsea: sure that sounds great! Umm let's say 8-Ish if it works for you?
Ben: Ok see ya then text me the address!!
Chelsea: Ok! Bye!
O. M. G!!!!!! What in the hell just happened!i need to call violet and tell her!!
*calls violet*
Answer me!!!
Ugh I'll just text her!
*text:*
Hey violet, I just got a call from Ben ( my future boyfriend) and asked me if I wanted to go to his party as a plus one!! OMG! I mean why didn't he choose Katie to go instead??!! But anyway please text back! 💙❤️
After an hour of getting ready, I still look horrible! Time to go to my sisters wardrobe! Nice find! I found a teal coloured dress at knee height, the same colour heels to match, a bottle of perfume and a box of makeup! Does she give herself a makeover or wing it! Find out in the next chapter!!