15. New Beginning

Roshini's PoV

The sunrays fell directly into my eyes and I woke up from my beauty sleep reluctantly. I could see Reyhaan sleeping peacefully beside me and it sent peace to my heart. I smiled.

This man deserves all peace in the world.

I tried to slowly get up from the bed, but felt some weight on my stomach. I removed the quilt from my body to see how he has wrapped his hand around my waist.

When did he do that?

Must be done in sleep.

I blushed. Without waking him up, I removed his hand from me. I couldn't take my eyes from him.

How handsome he is?

Looking at him like this, it's truely an heaven.

I caressed his hairs and pecked his cheek.

Suddenly I heard groans.
"How much more time should I continue pretending sleeping to earn more kisses from you?" He asked with opened eyes.

I was shocked.

He was not sleeping.

I felt awkward to meet his face. I turned my face away with shy. But he held my waist and pulled me towards him. I landed on his chest.

"Well, I need to do this every morning."he smirked.

"Reyhaan, you cheater." I shouted faking anger.

"What made you think that I would sleep peacefully when I have a beautiful wife sleeping beside me?"

I didn't know how to respond.

"Hey beautiful.."
He slightly kissed my forehead and with that all my shyness flew away. I smiled.

"Good morning Mrs.Reyhaan." he said making me feel butterflies inside my stomach.

Mrs.Reyhaan !

It feels good everytime he mentions me that.

I was an orphan everywhere and my parents never accepted me as their daughter. How much I craved to have an identity? Today he fulfilled my wish by making me his wife. He gave me his own name.

"Good morning husband" I said little emotional.

"That's nice."

His gaze suddenly fell on the mangalsutra I am wearing and he held it with his fingers.
"Still feels everything as a dream. You have no idea how much I waited for this day. I am really proud to have you as my wife." He said sincerely.

"Thank you Reyhaan for making me your wife. You gave a meaning to my life. If you were there not for me, then..." he stopped me.

"Don't be emotional early morning. Tough times are part of everyone's life. Wait for the end. Trust god. Haven't you heard? A person with the worst past can create the best future. Your life had a purpose. That was to complete me. Being my wife, my best friend, my soulmate and ofcourse mother to my kids."