Some sweet moments.

As they sat in Clos Maggiore with a soothing music in the background it felt so right. Sanyukta wished the time to stop right there. She wanted to capture this moment in her heart for ever. What if she get such a moment later or not. She has specially booked a private cabin for themselves so that they can steal some sweet little moments for themselves.

"What is it Sanyukta? Why do you have tears in your eyes? Is something bothering you?" asked Randhir with concern touching her hands where as Sanyukta just nodded in a no.

"I just can't believe Randhir that all of this is true. I just hope all these don't turn out to be a dream and if its' a dream I don't wake up."

"Stop speaking rubbish Sanyukta. This is a reality and you will cherish every moment every moment of it. I promise."

Just then a waiter entered with a beautiful pineapple cake and Randhir was shocked to see the name on it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENORITA. He just looked in shock towards Sanyukta. Senorita's birthday has actually skipped his mind. He forgot such an important day. How can this happen? He forgot her birthday but Sanyukta remembered it. This was the reason she was ready to delay her project. All this while she was thinking about him and his happiness when he himself have forgotten about it. A lone tear dropped from his eyes which landed on Sanyukta's palm.

"No more tears Randhir. No more tears. I know what Senorita meant to you. So when Senorita is so special to you she has to be special to me too. So I thought to make her birthday a little special. I am sorry I didn't ask your permission but i........." Before Sanyukta could speak more Randhir hugged her tightly and started sobbing lightly.

"I love you Sanyukta. I love you so much." Said Randhir.

"Aww my cry baby. Your nose look so cute when you cry. Chalo now lets' cut the cake." Said Sanyukta to lighten up Randhir's mood.

They cut the cake and fed each other or rather smashed it on each other's face. They spent of the rest of the evening holding hands down the little Venice chipping sweet little nothings to each other. Later that night Randhir carried Sanyukta on his back all the way home and they made love like there was no tomorrow. Their life seemed so blissful so perfect. But was it so? Or was it a calm before the storm?

A month passed away in the horizon and both got busy in their works. Randhir would come later than usual now a days and Sanyukta too was worried but never got time to ask him the reason as she too used to get tired with all the work at office. But today she decided to confront him. She stayed awake in her bed when she heard a soft click on the door. Randhir entered in and so as not to disturb Sanyukta he didn't switch on the lights but changed his clothes in the dark and laid down on the bed next to her. He was about to close his eyes when he heard her voice, "Khaana kyu nahi khaya?"

"You are awake jaan. I thought you have slept off." Said Randhir switching on the bedlamps just to see her full awake and staring at him.

"That's not my answer. I asked you something." Said Sanyukta.

"Woh I am tired na jaan. Leave it na. Kya daily khane pe time waste karna? Aaj rehne dete hai kal pakka kha lunga." Said Randhir with a puppy face.

"This face is not going to work anymore. Daily you come home and sleep without having your food. Do you think I am a fool that Brutus won't say me anything. If you are his boss then I am your boss. If you can threaten him to lie to me then I can bribe him to know the truth. So now answer what is your problem with the food?"

"I will kill this Brutus one day." Randhir muttered under his breath.

"Who actually I am full. I had eaten pizza in the evening at office." Lied Randhir.

"Really. Cool. Then the watchman must be knowing it.Right? Sao let me ask him." Saying so Sanyukta got up to bring her phone where as Randhir ran after her so as to prevent his truth from coming out.

"Rehne do na Sanyukta. Kya tum bhi bachkani harkat kar rahi ho." Randhir pleaded.

To this Sanyukta just dragged him out of the room and banged the door on his face. He knew he was trapped. He was just about to knock on the door when he heard Brutus' voice.

"I am sorry sir. I couldn't deny maam."

"Good. Now because of you I am roasted. Ab khade khade mera muh kya dekh rahe ho. Jaao khaana lekar aao."

"Sir it will take some time. I need to prepare fresh food." Said Brutus.

"No need. Bring me the leftover." Said Randhir settling on the couch.

"But sir there is no leftover. Actually Maam didn't have dinner today. So....."said Brutus.

"What Sanyukta didn't have her dinner today? She will again fall ill. She has the problem of low BP. Oh no! You go Brutus I will manage." Said Randhir and went towards the kitchen to prepare something.

Right now he needed something that can instantly cool off Sanyukta. He knew how strict Sanyukta was with his diet. He was very lucky to have her in his life. From the day she had come into his life he has always changed for the better.

As soon as he entered the room he saw Sanyukta sitting by the windowsill and moonlight falling on her face made her look so divine. That calm and composed look on her face was something that always made his heart skip a beat. He wished he could stay like this till death tore them apart but he knew that was not possible. If only......

Shrugging off all those thoughts he stood behind Sanyukta with a plate of biryani in his hand. As the smell reached Sanyukta's nose a smile broke on her face. Randhir indeed knew how to pacify her. Biryani was something that she can actually die for.

"Jaan I am sorry. I promise never to skip food again. Please talk to me. Please don't be angry." Randhir hushed in her ears.

"I am not angry Randhir. I am just concerned. Look at yourself Randhir. What have you done to yourself. Neither are you getting enough sleep nor are you having healthy meals. Don't do this to yourself. Please if something happens to you I won't be able to live. You are the only reason I am breathing." Saying so Sanyukta turned to Randhir and had tears in her eyes.

"I am sorry. I won't repeat this. I promise. Just don't cry please." Said Randhir

"Chalo let's have the food. My biryani is waiting for me." Said Sanyukta and Randhir chuckled at her childlike behaviour.

As the darkness of the night gave way to the bright sun Sanyukta woke up with a pretty smile on her face. Reason? It was her sweetheart's birthday. Randhir's Birthday.

"Happy birthday sweetheart. I have a surprise for you today." Whispered Sanyukta while kissing Randhir's forehead as she got down the bed to start her day.

Was this the end of their happiness or just the beginning of their sorrows?