Reunited

"The True Paranormal Investigation Club?" A Voice said curiously behind a door before it swooshed open and revealed a blonde boy wearing a black Japanese school uniform. The boy stood in the doorway for a few moments as he glanced around the room and looked at the storeroom turned clubroom with its couches and desk where the President was suppose to sit.

"Okonogi-san really.... outdid herself." The Boy said as he stepped inside the clubroom. "If she planned to do this, she should have said something." The boy said as he took several more steps into the middle of the cluboom. Then out of the corner of his eye he caught a stuffed bunny rabbit that looked as if he had seen better days with his stuffing coming out at the seams and a bandage on his chest. "Ah she repaired it." The boy said with a smile as he looked down at the rabbit and then dragged his fingers across the President's desk. Then before he went any further a brown box caught his eye, it was sitting on the President's desk. "Huh?" The Boy murmured puzzled. "If you open this you'll be cursed." The boy repeated what was on the box cover and grabbed the lid lifting it up despite the warning. Inside was a green journal...

"You just had to open it didn't you?" A girl's voice asked from behind and the boy slowly turned around the face the voice behind him. His eyes widened as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. A girl with fair colored skin and jet black hair that reached her rear with almond to red colored eyes. The Girl was wearing an older school uniform with black stockings on her slender tall body, not a school uniform seen in this school for over 60 years. The girl scooted towards the boy and suddenly tears begin to form in his eyes as he was about to break out and cry.

"Im back home." The girl said with a beautiful smile as she closed her eyes and leaned in closer to the boy.

"B-But how?" The Boy stuttered as he fell back on the ground on his rear end.

"I'm not sure, but it appears I wasn't really ready to move on." The girl said to the boy who was still dumbstruck.

"H-Huh?" Was all that could leave the boys lips.

"I thought I had no more regrets left, but I guess I was wrong because here I am again." The girl said cheerfully as she stood over the boy with her arms behind her back. "Back with you and I think I know why that is... I simply just couldn't forget about it..." The girl said as a light blush formed on her pale face and she brought a finger up to her glossy lips.

"Forget what?" The boy asked as he got into a kneeling position before the girl.

"What do you think silly?" The girl said amusingly as she stomped her foot and leaned down to face the boy. "The thing that brought me back to you was the last kiss... me..." The girl said puckering her lips.

"Eh!" The boy exclaimed as his face flustered. The girl got down on her hands and knees and began crawling towards the boy like a predator crawls towards its prey.

"It was so amazing, I couldn't leave this world! I had to stay here with you." The girl said as she stopped in front of the boy who scooted back just a little. "So... .you.... me." The girl said as she parted her lips with each word. "To take responsibility, you can do that right?" The girl asked as she climbed on top of the boy and he flailed about kicking the desk.

"Take responsibility? What do you mean....!" The boy exclaimed just before being cut off. It was then when the girl put her soft lips over the boys and the two locked in a kiss....

 It was then when the girl put her soft lips over the boys and the two locked in a kiss