Debo🤟🧡

"shit I'm late" I said. I ran into the closet and rapidly changed into my clothes I'm wearing to school.

"Dang we late" Niyah said.

(Later)

Me and Aniyah got to the school and some lady came to us.

"I will sign the tardy slip" the lady said to both of us

(Then)

We got inside the classroom then people were looking.

"You're late" Ms.Anderson said

I rolled my eyes and Aniyah did the same thing

Then Aniyah got to her seat and I was about to sit in mines but Ms.Anderson told me to sit next to someone else.

I was pissed off

Then the guy sitting next to me I seen his face before from Instagram that dude that dances next to My bae Chris💘.

"Hey" he said. "Hi I seen you before" I said. "Yeah are you Layla?" He asked.

"Yeah how u know" I asked. "Chris told me about u" he said.

"Oh u Debo right?" I asked on purpose. "Of course" he said. Then I smiled.

"U a good dancer like Chris" I said. "Thanks" he said then he just kept looking at me after I turned around to look at what Ms.Anderson said and showed us.

(Later)

It was lunchtime and I sat next to Chris and then Debo car and sat next to me.

"Woah Cuz" Chris said. "Sorry just wanted to get to know more more" Debo said.

Then Chris and I turned around and looked at something else and I felt a shoe touching my shoe and it wasn't Chris.

"Shhhh" Debo whispered to my ear.

(Later)

It was after school I was coming walking to home and then someone texted me.

??: Hey sexy wyd💗😘
Me: Nothing who dis
??: Cuz and friend of Chris
Me: Bruh Debo leave me alone I have a boyfriend already😒
??: come on he won't know
Me: Auugh
??: It's gonna be between us
Me: Okay but don't be all that in front of Chris
??: Okay

( I was pretending by the way so Chris wouldn't be pissed off like a lot)

(The next day)

"Hey" Debo said then bit his lips.

"Hey bae sit over here we can be partners" Chris said. Then I was about to but Debo grabbed my hand

"Bro u okay?" Chris said.

"Yeah" Debo lied.

"I'm okay Don't worry bae I still love u" I said.

"Aright" Chris said but then he was starting to get suspicious a bit.

(Later 3:50)

I walk home from school then Debo follows me again.

"Why I thought it was for one day" I said. "Oh....nah forever" he said.

"Okay" I said with a groan cuz I was pissed off.

(Then)

We were inside my room and then I was just changing my clothes then Debo was just watching and licking his lips and I was like wtf

"You can turn around" I said

"Whatever" he said with a laughter

After I changed I just sat on the bed looking around I do even know why.