2

(Reeeee owo, back for a second chapter so soon, right after publishing the first. Reason being, I am/was writing this during a 7 day cruise with no data or Wi-Fi, but it let me write, sooo yeah fufufufu, enjoy!)

Third person POV

The silver haired girl sits gallantly on the tunnel top listening intently to the examiner. "The numere wetlands, otherwise known as swindlers swamp. We must cross through here to reach phase two of the exam. These wetlands are home to many bizarre animals, including cunning, insatiable creatures who deceive humans and prey on them. Be careful, these creatures will use every trick in the book and if you're not careful enough, you'll end up dead."

Orisha notes that in her head for future use, and right after taking that mental note, someone shouts out from the side of the tunnel. "Don't believe him! He's a fake, I'm the real examiner!" She rotates her head to look at the newly seen man. "He's just trying to trick you all and trap each and every applicant! Look!" The mystery beat up man pulls out a hairy beast by its wrist, the rest of its body being dragged behind, that has the same face as Satotz, but with a mouth. "Their limbs are long and nimble, but they're weak. That's why they lure in prey and then work with the other creatures to kill them."
After this explanation, waves of doubt washed through everyone, and they started to believe the man. 'My god, are these people really that naive?? Examiners are chosen by the hunter committee, a real examiner wouldn't get beat up so bad by some creatures that are part of the exam!!' Orisha argued within her head, while her wolf ears twitched at the questions going around, "Which one is the real one??" "Is this part of the exam?!?" and so on. She sighs from her perched position on the roof, about to help out the confused applicants, but someone beat her to it.  Soon enough there were 3 cards stuck in the imposter's head, "I see, I see~ that settles it. He was a fake~" she looks towards to where the deep and smooth voice came from, just to see the red head. "Examiners are chosen by the hunters association committee, a real one would be able to dodge or block that attack~" but then another voice barges in, "Indeed, but shall you ever attempt to attack an examiner for whatever reason, you will be disqualified, are we clear?" she looks to where the voice came from just to see Satotz throwing three cards onto the ground. "Sure sure~" He responds.

"We shall now proceed to the second phase, make sure to stay close to me at all times." The examiner proceeds into the damp and foggy forest with the examinees following behind, with the sadomasochist at the back of the pack (Hisoka).

Orisha follows suit, by jumping down and following Hisoka since he seemed... Interesting..

(wheeze wheeze wheeZE LMAO, sorry, I'm good lol. Anywhoo, kinda short, I know I know, but still lol, I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. One thing you guys might not like though is the suspense XD. Bigg cliff hanger. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, until next time, adios you nice floofy adorable winged magical unicorn with long luscious mane and tail......... Yeah I'm a total weirdo lol, could probably tell already from the beginning but yupper doodle (?). Lmao, ANYWAYS, goodbye for sure this time, lol, I'll try to make next chapter longer. (600 words)