Chapter 2 revenge of Frieza at last?

My time of revenge is at hand. Y/n has proven to be stronger than ever. I'm excited to see the look on those monkeys. When Y/n shows his strength. But before this we made a quick stop to new namek and used their dragon balls to wish back the ginyu force. Along with Zarbon and Dodoria. On our way to earth Y/n trained them improving them. Not much but enough so they wouldn't be slaughtered. We headed to earth where a familiar sight of resistance faced me. All those pesky earthlings, saiyan half breeds and the namekian.

And of course majin buu who probably didn't know why he was here.

Frieza: It has become that time. My revenge is here.

Krillin: Frieza. Um...please give us an hour for Goku and Vegeta to get here?

Frieza: What do you think Y/n?

Y/n: I want to play a little bit. Mind if I fight them dad?

Z fighters except for Buu: Dad!

Frieza: Whatever my little prince wants. *chuckles*

Y/n sighed and flew down in front of them.

Y/n: I'll warn you. If you hold back against me. You'll die.

Gohan: I'll fight you!

Gohan charged for Y/n. It was one sided. Y/n wasn't even trying and was easily dodging Gohan. Piccolo joined and it still wasn't enough. Soon enough the whole group was trying to hit him at once and not one attack connected. Then Y/n went on the offensive knocking even Buu down in one punch. Then that woman Bulma appeared.

Bulma: How dare you ruin today! I was having a nice lunch and you ruined it! *slaps Y/n*

My men looked in shock.

Y/n: You are too weak to be out in the open. *puts barrier around Bulma* You'll be safe in here.

I wasn't surprised. I couldn't get Y/n to stop being kind. I eventually gave up on that and let him be. Soon the monkeys arrived. And I went next to Y/n and went golden.

Y/n: I want the so called prince.

Frieza: Very well.

Vegeta: You don't look very strong. But I can sense the power.

Vegeta went super saiyan blue.

Vegeta charged for Y/n as I charged for Goku. Vegeta even in super saiyan blue was having problems fighting Y/n. Y/n has a ability to see his oppenets moves and counter them immediately. Before I knew it Vegeta was down and out of super saiyan blue. Y/n watched my fight with Goku. Soon both of us were heavily damaged.

Goku: Kaio- ken times. Argh!

Goku was blasted by Y/n with a death beam through the shoulder.

Y/n: How about no more transformation for you?

Frieza: *laughs manically* I finally have my revenge. *charges death ball*

But I had a better idea.

Frieza: You know what? If Bulma marries my son I'll let earth go.

Everyone : What!?

Y/n confused: What? Why? I don't even know your mindset anymore.

Frieza: If your dissatisfied with her Y/n you can just kill her. And besides our race can have multiple wives anyway. You can get as many as you want.

Y/n: That's. Weird.

Bulma: I'll do it. I want to save my planet. Just let me get my things.

Y/n pov

We let her do that which only took thirty minutes. We got on the ship and left. Bulma wanted to now make capsule corp an intergalactic organization. Which my father would be happy to oblige. After the marriage. The first few days were weird but soon we actually fell in love with one another. Especially since I valued her very much and made sure no one disrespected her. But I knew that was only the beginning of my adventure.

A/n: Now the question is. Who's next?