Arthur Parties with Ponies

"CHIRON!" I stammered as I watched the Party Ponies rampage all over the ship. "What are you doing here!?"

"Didn't I say? I said I'd meet you on the coast of Miami." said Chiron. "Hmmm.. that transmission wasn't too great, perhaps it was lost in communication.."

"CHIRON!!" Annabeth exclaimed, hugging Chiron tearfully. "You're here!!"

"Yes I am.. and I'm anxious to get back to work." said Chiron with a smile. "To be honest, living with my relatives isn't the easiest thing."

"I can see that.." I said as I watched Mordred ride of the Centaurs, holding a canister of Celestial Bronze Silly String and whooping.

"Wait.. but.. you were fired right?" asked Grover. "Or at least that's what Percy said.."

"Indeed, but after a little thinking and some convincing from Artemis and Athena, Zeus thought it a little more prudent to hire me back." said Chiron with a smile. 

"Wow.. about one of the only situations where Zeus made the smart decision." I muttered. 

"Do not be too harsh to the Lord of the Sky." said Chiron. "As rash as he may be, the sky is a highly emotional thing, and sometimes does not know how to hesitate when it needs to... and it was his daughter we were talking about.. Zeus was already reasonably distraught."

"You're too nice you know that Horse Guy?" said Mordred, leaping off the partying centaur and clapping Chiron  on the back (considering how short she was, she had to really get on her tip toes to manage clapping the lower back.)

Chiron smiled at Mordred. "Ahh.. yes, I have been told that.  I believe you and I met back in the Big House?"

"Perce and Sis told me enough.. yer alright Horse Guy!" said Mordred. "Haha!"

"PONY MAN!!" Tyson exclaimed, waving enthusiastically. 

"DUUUUUDES!! There are some MAAAAJOR Servants here!!!" yelled one of the Centaurs. "WE GOTTA GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"As low level in some forms of intelligence my relatives are, they have a point. I for one don't want to be around when Iskandar gets serious.." said Chiron. "Come.. time to go!"

The Centaurs all one by one pulled my friends onto their backs, Chiron pulling me on to his own back.

Tyson got on the back of the Centaur who shouted, his knees buckling as he exclaimed. "WHOOOOAAAHHH! Dude! Ever heard of like.. a Low Carb diet!?"

The Party Ponies leaped back over the ship, and before I knew it, we were moving faster than any vehicle I had ever seen or known before.. except maybe a Gilgamesh cab or the Gray Sisters cab.  (why always the cabs?)

I had no trouble keeping alift, with my B Class Riding Skills, and neither did Mordred, but the others really had to hold on

"So Arturia.. I'm afraid that the Iris Message wasn't quite enough to fill me in.." said Chiron as we began to gallop into swamp land. "It would be nice if you could enlighten me a little further.. what happened since I left..?

I took a deep breath, and I told Chiron every little detail that happened since we left.. when I finished, we were galloping through trees... and the full moon which had inexplicably appeared in the sky before, was once more a crescent moon.

"Artemis helped you.. hmm.. most intriguing indeed.." said Chiron. "And you say according to the vision you had, she saved your mother and named you..?"

"Yes." I said.

"It is most unusual. Ironically, despite being the Maiden Goddess of virginity.. she herself is perhaps the most parental goddess." said Chiron. "She isn't afraid to directly interfere in the lives of her Hunters and help them when she sees fit. They run alongside her in the wild, tracking their prey. If she were to have a child.. I have no doubt it would impact her heavily.. as she never had one before.."