"Bullying or Survivor"

When I was a little girl my dreams was to be a mechanical and my toys was car. Including I was victim of bully when I was little kid.

Of the age of 15/16 year old my dreams was to be mechanic like I said on the beginning, But sadly my grandmother, she wanna make me a house wife.

I totally argument with her because she not control my future and my life I Said that to my grandmother. She need to understand she is not live in the old time (when the technologies not existe, back then)
She was push me and push me over again when I told my mother about my argument with my grandmother, my mom totally understand what I want in my dreams become true.
When I was in the high school,My journey begins there, finally I was mechanical in one year and half, but sadly one guy break me my  motivation to be a mechanical engineer, but I totally talked to a teacher of culinary arts, because I loved to cook and so I give my chance to proof myself I can cook some tropical Food ect. I was graduation on May of 2015 of chef.

In the summer (in the vacation) is was in my bad time of my life the doctor told me something bad so I was normal but my mother was crying of fear to lose me... I am survive of Cancer I have surgery on September 27 of 2015 so now I am grateful to be here and healthy and a life in my age is 23 year old.

   ~ I am a survivor so you not alone in this world...if you are survivor like me you're strong and you have your head up and keep fighting your fear or your battle.~

I have a little thing, I am not afraid anymore, Yes I was in depression because the kids bullying at me when I was a child, but when I grow up to be (young adults) they look at me like whoa ...you change alot ... and You look at them and said on your thought bruh 😂. But yeah I laugh of my experiences on my life. So yeah 🤷
be yourself.
Don't be a Jerk ect
& Don't bully anyone because is not right because they're humans...they have feelings. So😏 don't be a asshole 😂in life.