chaeyoung & lisa ✧

chaeyoung and lisa were sitting on lisa's bed. the lights were out, it was dark but the window was lighting the place up a bit. the girls stared at each other for a while.

'we should start with our homework, shouldn't we,' chaeyoung said. 'should we?,' lisa said smirking. lisa started moving closer to chaeyoung. chaeyoung's cheeks were heating up. lisa moved her lips to chaeyoung's ear. 'what's wrong?,' she whispered.

'nothing..,' chaeyoung said breathing louder. 'okay,' lisa said. she gave her sweet little pecks on her ear down to her neck. 'lisa, stop..,' chaeyoung said. lisa stopped. 'oh,' chaeyoung said. 'you wanted me to stop,'

chaeyoung realized that what they were doing wasn't okay, she liked her. and Lisa probably liked her too. But no one would approve. at least not chaeyoung's peers. chaeyoung moved away a little. 'it's not okay..,' she said. 'what is not okay, we didn't even kiss,' chaeyoung didn't disagree with that.

the girls started doing their homework. after a while chaeyoung stared at lisa. 'if we keep it a secret then it's okay,' chaeyoung said. lisa looked up from her notebook. 'it is isn't it,' she put her books away and gave her pecks on her neck again. chaeyoung also put her books away and grabbed lisa's shoulders.

did u like it?? please comment what u thought about it, so i can improve

sel