Author's Note

Erucchi here~

This story is kind of a break from all of my ongoing Kuroko no Basket fanfictions (to anyone who's reading them, I'm not ditching those. Haha. I just wanted to write something different for a while.) and just something to let my fantasies out with since there weren't just enough HaruTaka / KonoEne moments in the anime.

I'm also a fan of the song series, the manga, and the light novel but none of them are complete as of yet (except the song series of course, but getting the story from it is hard.) With that said, I'm basing most of this... thingy... on the anime's plot. Some parts may (or may not) be based on the light novel and song series (the song series included the Dan being in the hideout. KonoEne did not happen in the anime).

It's just that I love this pairing so much! I've never loved a pair as much as I loved NaruHina, and that was when I was still a kid! I think they deserve more love~

This would follow the route to Summertime Record. I'm still not sure if I'll include an almost Outer Science or Outer Science itself.

Each chapter would be extremely short; it'll be from 500 to 1000 words. I wouldn't exactly call them 'chapters'. They're just scenarios - connected scenes that'll form the story.

Well, I tried my best. *shrugs*

Enjoy~ (I hope. XD)