Chapter 3: A New Day, A New Life

{Alyssa's POV}

I awoke to the smell of pancakes. I ran to the kitchen with that goofy smile I kid does when he gets a new toy. "Well well well, look who finally woke up" Michael said with a smirk on his face.

"Give me some pancakes, or else!" I joked. They googled and handed me 3 pancakes. "I saw you and Luke when I woke up.." Calum winked at me and I blushed. "Soooo" I said trying to change the subject.

'BOOM' we all heard. "GET DOUN!" Luke yelled and pulled me under the table. "W-w-what's going o-on??" I asked, frightened. "I have no clue" Ashton said.

We stayed there for about a minute and someone burst through the door. "HELLO? IS ANYON-" he said then looked at us "are any of you infected, did u get bit or scratched by what ever is out there?" He asked "no" we all said in sync. "Okay come with me" he said and we followed.

Out of no wear some type of person came out and bit Luke. "AHHHH" he screamed in pain "LUKE NO!" I screamed in agony "we have to kill him" the guy sad "NO IF YOU KILL HIM YOU HAVE TO KILL ME!" I said and the rest of the boys chimed in "okay then and he shot us.

"AHHHHHH" I wake up screaming and the boys are next to me. "Hey hey, it's okay it's okay I'm right here. Shhhh." Luke said softly while he grabs me into a welcoming hug. "What was that about?" Ashton asked "my dream..."

(A/N) BOOM CLIF HANGER!!! lol sorry but ull have to w8 till the next chapter!