one

Tonight's the biggest night of Mayas career. Her clothing line launch! Me and all her closest friends are celebrating at a club night in Babylon in Central London.

As I put on an extra coat of lip gloss for good measure Maya opens the door to my room in one of her dresses from the line. "This or the green satin one" she questions as she studies herself in the large mirror leaning against my wall. "That's too Christmasy I'd go with the green one babe" I suggest as I fish out my comfy sneakers from the bottom of my wardrobe. "You're right" she agrees as she hurries out of my room to swap dresses before our ride is here.

Once we were both ready we headed down the stairs of the apartment building and met up with Tessa and Jack outside. They live two floors above us and have been together since secondary school. "Wow girls you look amazing" Tessa smiles as we hurry out to them with our hands rubbing our arms as it felt like it was five degrees outside.

As we arrived at the club there was a red carpet set up with photographers and paparazzi everywhere taking pictures of anyone they could focus their camera lens on. Tessa and Jack hopped out together and walked down before entering through the large gold doors at the front of the club with 4 buff security guys asking for their names.

Once I entered the club I met up with friends I know from modelling as I waited for Maya to finish on the carpet. After floating around for awhile I began to walk towards a booth which I saw Maya in, before I was tapped on the shoulder by Tessa. "Lana thats Hero you have to meet him he's one of Jack's friends from football" Tessa grabs my hand as she points across to the other side of the club where jack was talking to a group of guys next to the bar.

We made our way over to the group with a few faces I recognised from watching the football at the weekends at Tessa and Jack's place. "Hey Lana how are you what you been up to" Luke questions as he gives me a friendly hug. "Oh nothing much what about you" I smile. "Same old same old, oh Hero here's our friend Lana she's signed with IMG have you met each other" Luke says as he puts his arm around his friend. "No I don't believe we have, lovely to meet you though" he smiles as he gives me a friendly hug. "You too, I'm Lana by the way, are you a model too" I question.

The boy definitely looks like he is.

"Yeah I am I do a bit of acting as well" he smiles as he takes a swig of the beer bottle in his hand. "What are you drinking" he asks me as he calls for the bar tender. "Oh just a vodka red bull please" I smile.

"So how do you know Maya" hero asks me as we sat on one or the many couches in the club. "I'm her roommate, we've been friends practically since we were out of the womb. Our mums went to school together" I explain.
"No way I didn't think yous were that close" hero replies wide eyed.

After too many shots and Cocktails the final call at the bar was made and me and Maya made our way out of the club hand in hand. Maya and I's sober manager Kim, walked us out the back door to make sure no paparazzi outside could get bad pictures of us as the sun was coming beginning to come up soon and our makeup definitely didn't look like it did when we left the flat earlier.

"Well well well look who it is" my new friend, Hero smiles as he hops in the car next to me and Maya while Kim was in the passenger seat next to the driver.

"Just drop us all back to mine Kim it's all good" Maya interrupts Kim as Kim's telling the driver our address . "Yeah Maya no problem" Kim replied. "How am I meant to get home then" hero groans as he lies his head back on the headrest in frustration, the alcohol wearing off.
"Stay at ours I'm sure Lana won't mind, do you?" Maya asks me as she closes her eyes and lies her head against the window of the car. "No I guess not" I reply as I do the same lying my head on hero's shoulder.