C H A P T E R T H R E E

(Okay, the video up above was very....uh.. *happy/sad* so grab some tissues if needed)

Colby's P.o.v

"your joking..." I say slightly smiling, and punching him playfully.  His face turns bright red. "Your serious?.." I bite my lower lip, eager for an answer. He nods and puts his head low. I rub my arm and take a deep breath. He looks back up and smiles. I flash a smile back. He comes closer...and gives me a hug and I hug him back, tightly. I start crying, tears of joy. Soon after Sam starts crying too. "I want some cake.." I say in a whiny voice, caused by my tears. Sam laughs. "Okay, but we have to go to the store to get stuff" I nod and he slowly pulls away from our hug. He smiles and wipes the few last tears from both our eyes. I smile. "I'm going to go grab my keys" he says. I nod. I hear running up the stairs. I sigh happily.

Sam's p.o.v
  Once Me and colby are out of the car, I smile. We walk into the store, and immediately feel like people are watching, but they aren't. Is this how colby felt? I suddenly hear colby's breathing hitch. "You alright?" I ask. "Y-yeah..i- I always do this when I'm around lots of people.." He looks around cautiously. I grab his hand and he allows me to. I feel his hand shaking. I squeeze his hand gently letting him know it's okay. I hear him take a deep breath. We reach the cake aisle. "Which flavor do you want?" I turn to colby. "Hmm" he looks at all the flavors. "Vanilla" I laugh and he laughs too. "You basic bitch" i say jokingly and I reach to grab the box.
"Faggs" I hear from across the aisle, I turn my head, and see a bald man with a kid. "What a way to influence your kid" I mumble. I hear colby slip out a laugh. I see him turn his head and he keeps looking until the man turns his head, once the guy turns colby grabs my hand. A gently pulls me past him. I hear a scoff from the man and me and colby just laugh. "Do you want any icing?" He asks. "Sure, can we get a blue and black icing? I think it would look cool with white frosting." He nods and looks for the icing.

  While me and colby are looking for the icing and frosting, the same bald man shoves past us on purpose, making colby pissed. "What's your problem dude?!" Colby shoves him backwards. "Colby.." I whisper. He gently pushes me backwards. "NOT my fault you faggs decided to come to a PUBLIC store and not a gay store" I see colby's fists ball up. With a blink of an eye, I see colby's fist swing towards the guys face, knocking him down. "Come on sam." He grabs my hand intertwining our fingers, and leads me to the register.

We check out and go to our car.  "Colby, you know you didn't have to do that" I say, showing no anger in my voice, but only a pleasing tone. "I know, but I don't want that happening  everytime we're in public" he laughs. "That dude deserved it" I say. He nods.

  Once we're home we immediately walk into the kitchen. "Okay, are we making cake or cupcakes?" I hear colby ask. "Cake, since that's what you asked for, doof" I ruffle the brunettes hair. He does it back, messing up my hair. I open the box.

  Once we're done making the batter, I take a small amount in my hands and rub it on colby's face. He gasps and immediately grabs some and flings it at me. "HEY" I say. He laughs. I start pouring the batter into the container, until colby takes another bit and puts it on the tip of my nose. He laughs, I roll my eyes playfully and continue pouring it into the container. I can see colby bouncing up and down slightly in happiness. I smile, how'd I get so lucky to get this best friend? I think to myself. Once I'm done pouring it i put it in the oven. Colby sighs. "why does cake take so long to bake?!" I laugh slightly. "It's only 30 minutes colby" he sighs. "Exactly! That's a long time!" He walks into the living room.

Colby's P.o.v
  After a few minutes, we see jake come down the stairs, he looks up from his phone and stops. Probably because me and Sam are sitting next to eachother, while my arm is above his head on the top of the couch. I raise my eyebrows at him and he smiles. Jake had always shipped me and Sam, even since day 1. But I didn't  find out until after my birthday. A few minutes after jake, Corey comes down. "I smell cake!" I laugh. "Yeah, me and Sam are making cake." I say. I feel Sam nod. After all the roommates are down stairs, besides aaron..of course, the cake is done. Me and Sam get up and take the cake out of the oven, and i see Sam grab the frosting. He opens it, and grabs a small bit and puts it on my cheek. "Really?" I laugh. He nods while laughing. "You can't expect me not to " I hear him say.

After we're done decorating the cake with the black and blue frosting, everyone grabs a piece.

~Time skip to 9:00 pm~

Sam's p.o.v
"Colby?" I open his door slowly. "Yeah?" He says sleepily turning on his light. "Can i-" he nods and pats next to him. I lay down next to him. After a while he wraps his arms around me, spooning me. I blush and close my eyes. "Goodnight sam"

"Goodnight colby"

A/N

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND I HOPE YOU DIDN'T CRY WHILE WATCHING THE VID