Super Studios

Super Studios never used to be well-known. But like many famous studios who have started at the bottom, it rose to the top, eventually becoming the most famous studio in the Mushroom Kingdom. However, in order to do this, they had some help.

"Mr. Mario! It's great to see you here at the Super Studios Building!" The Green Toad eagerly shakes the red-capped Italian's hand.

"Thank you Larry." Mario turns to look around the building while Larry escorts him through the building. "So this is Super Studios; very nice. So what is this invitation about?" He shows the Toad his white envelope, embedding a red Mushroom imprint on the front.

"You'll seen soon enough Mr. Mario. My brothers and I will explain more when the other guests arrive." He leads Mario into a square room, occupying a bunch of seats on one side, and a slightly raised stage on the other. Luigi and Donkey Kong are already seated, talking to each other.

Luigi looks up and spots Mario. "Hey bro! Guess you also got an invitation." Donkey Kong also waves hello, smiling brightly.

"Hey Luigi! Hey DK!" Mario sits down next to them.

Larry smiles. "Guess everything is going okay! We are just going to wait 10 more minutes for other guests to arrive, since you guys are nice and early."

Mario nods. "Okey-dokey!" A few minutes go by, and more people start to arrive, people like Peach, Koopa Troopa, Waluigi. Everything is going pretty nicely, when a large, yellow turtle, with a green, spiked shell and red, flowing hair, walks into the room.

Mario goes into a fighting stance. "Why is Bowser here? Here to crash the party again big mouth?" The other guests nervously look at the pair.

"Bah! So I'm always the villain!" roars Bowser. "Well here's news for you Mario, I received an invitation too!" he says in his deep, raspy voice. He holds up a white envelope, identical to Mario's, only that it is addressed to Bowser instead.

Suddenly, a Blue Toad quickly dashes into the room, before any fighting can start. "Don't worry folks; all of you are supposed to be here. No need to fight."

Larry follows him in. "This is my brother, Harry," he says, referring to the Blue Toad. Harry waves hello, and then the two step onto the stage.

"So what is this all about?" Princess Peach politely asks, no longer looking at the now seated Mario and Bowser.

"Well," Harry starts, now facing all the guests. "As you may know, Super Studios is a bit small at the moment. Granted, we are relatively new, but we strive to become something bigger. We believe to do this, we will need you guys."

"Wahhh, did somebody say me?" Waluigi stands up eloquently, posing. Wario laughs at his best friend's gesture; Mario cringes; Daisy sighs, but smiles.

A Red Toad walks through the door and onto the stage next to Larry and Harry. "Well, technically, yes Mr. Waluigi." he answers. "But we are mainly referring to all of you. Let's just cut to the chase; for our next big project, we want to retell some of your guys' day-to-day adventures, as they are probably a treasure trove for amazing short stories."

"What he said," continues Larry. "This is our older brother, Jerry. All of us, along with our sister and younger brother, run this place. So, what do you think of our idea?"

The guests turn to each other, discussing the plan. A few smiles start to form on their faces.

Then Mario stands up, faces the Toad brothers, and holds up a big thumbs-up. "Sounds Super!"