Chapter 5: Group Project

Percy P.O.V

Once I told Wally and Dick I'm meet them in the car I disappeared. I know it will take them some time and I needed some time alone.

How could Athena do this to me I was doing so well I was becoming stable again and she just through my progress away.

I subconsciously played with the college ring twirling it in my fingers thinking of all the times we spent together.

He told me to move on he told me to find love how could he think I'd do that to him.

But then again here I am falling in love with the Speedster.

I don't think I could ever love him like I love Andrew all this is simple Crush right?

But then again what was Andrew he was a simple crush at one point in time then he became so much more.

And what would my dad say about his princess and heir to the throne falling in love with a mere mortal?

You might say oh he fell over the mortal to but if you knew anything my mother wasn't a mortal she could see through the Mist so she had magic in her blood.

Wally is just a Speedster I don't even know if he can see through the Mist.

I wanted to scream the fates did this to me it's like instead of string they weaved my fate with barbed wire.

Those hags took everything from me but what could I do besides sitting here and in endure it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Wally knocked on the passenger side window. I quickly unlocked the door so they could get in the car.

I began driving when I heard my phone go ding. I picked it up looking between the phone and the road and it was Leo?

I was getting ready to slam on my breaks but I decided against it. I decided to just text him back instead.

Leo:     Hey Percy I recently came back from the dead 😁😁 and I wanted to come see u since it's been a while and times have been hard.

Me: Omg Leo I've missed u so much 💚💚 I left an extra room for u just in case u decided to make a reappearance just tell me when u want to come and I'll l
give u the address.

Leo: Sweet I knew you cared about me ima come in three days I just need to fix Fetus.

Me: Great I'll see you then bye

Leo: Bye

I smiled I was really happy he wasn't dead and I wasn't the only one of the seven who survived now there was two of us.

"What's with the change of mood?" Wally asked.

"My friend Leo from New York is coming in like three days all I have to do is complete his room and I'll be set," I say grinning like a mad man.

I thought I saw a little bit of jealousy but it was gone as quick as it came. It must've been my imagination.

Soon after we were pulling into my driveway in at the front door. I unlocked the door and we came in snapping my fingers quietly.

Instantly the kitchen was filled with food and I could smell it from here.

"Okay, you guys we can get a snack at the kitchen first and then we can go to my room and do homework.

"Okay!" Dick and Wally saying sync.

I lead them to the kitchen and the tables are filled with croissants cupcake cookies cake and fruit.

"Hey who made" Nico stopped when he saw us in the kitchen. "Nevermind I see I'll be in your room."

"Great Nico that's where we're going so you can help us with this project," I say with a sweet smile.

As soon as we're done eating I lead them to my bedroom and once we're outside the door we stop.

"Please don't freak out this isn't really normal maybe impressive but not normal," I say turning to look at them.

"Why would we freak out it's just a room?" Dick said

"Ok don't say I didn't warn you," I say opening the door allowing them to come in.

As soon as they enter my room they dropped all that stuff and I swear their jaws were on the floor.

"How did you manage to do this to your room it's like an aquarium?" asked Dick.

"Yeah well this type of stuff you can do when your dad's a very important person and has a bunch of money," I say sitting on my bed.

Dick P.O.V

"Yeah well this type of stuff you can do when your dad's a very important person and has a bunch of money," Percy said sitting on her bed next to Nico.

"Who's your dad," Wally asks clearly impressed taking a sit at her desk.

"Doesn't matter you wouldn't know him even if you saw him he's more of the behind-the-scenes type of guy," Percy says rubbing the back of her neck.

"Anyway, what's the project your supposed to be doing?" Nico ask

"The first project is just making something for science and the second one was from Ms.Wise and she told us we needed to pick a God and write a report on that God," I say

Nico looked at Percy and raised an eyebrow. "Me.Wise as in Andrew's mom?"

"Yeah, that's the one?" Percy says

"Who's Andrew?" Wally asked her.

Anyone could tell Percy's mood dropped dramatically like she wasn't ready to relive those moments.

"Andrew was Percy's old boyfriend they were together when he died." Said Nico.

"Yeah it was like a sick twisted version of Romeo and Juliet were only one of us died," Percy mumbled.

"Anyway," she said, "Let's get this project over with."

"Yeah," I say "We should do Nike the Goddess of Victory."

"Or you could do Hades the God of the Underworld and Riches." Suggested Nico.

"Mhm, what about Hermes the God of Thieves and Travelers?" Suggested Wally.

"Or," says Percy "We can do the best God there is and just choose Poesiden"

"Well since it's obvious you guys won't choose the same things you guys should just have a drawing to see who gets to choose," Nico says.

"That's a great idea, Nico, we could all write the name of the God or Goddess we want on a piece of paper and since  you're not a part of the project you can just pick a name out the container  and whatever God is on the paper you choose we do it," I say.

We all grab a piece of paper and put the god or goddess we want on it and we throw the papers into a hat folded up.

We give the Hat to Nico and after he shakes it up a few times he pulls out a paper ready to unfold it.

"The God or Goddess you will be doing is........."

~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~

It's your author here I just wanted to give you guys a choice on what God would be chosen between:

Hades

Poseidon

Nike

Hermes

You can either comment or inbox me it doesn't really matter to me.