Ride or Die

We were two weeks into Hunter's tour and we had already crossed through New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana. Tonight' show was in Chicago, Illinois before we headed toward the pacific north west. Life on the road was by no means boring, Hunter had down time to do phone interviews, radio stops and even recorded a few new tracks. 

We were stopped in Chicago with the worst rain I've seen thus far. I was lounging on the bed with a word search when the bus door closed, "Hey Jenna," hunter called, "are you up?"

"I'm back here," I called, looking up from my book I see a drenched Hunter with a less than impressed look on his face. "You're soaked." I placed my book aside and stood in the doorway, "How about we get you out of these wet clothes..." I said, my voice barely above a whisper. Hunter cocked an eyebrow, met my gaze and a smile began to form in the corners of his mouth. He turned to lock the bus door, and removed his tee shirt before wrapping me up in his arms. He kissed me as my hands found his belt buckle, undoing it quickly. He walked me back gently laying me down on the bed. He pulled away for a moment, "Are you sure..." his voice trailed off, I nodded.

"Absolutely - I'm ready if you are," I smiled, "do you have protection?" He nodded and reached of a condom in the nightstand. We picked up where we left off, his hands travelling up my leg under my dress, tugging to get my underwear off. He laid down beside me and we continued making out and feeling each other up under the sheets, getting warmer and closer. Hunter rolled me on to my back, he slipped the condom on and returned overtop of me, I braced his arms with my hands  as he kissed me, entering me slowly. He moved his hips back and forth, kissing me passionately. We were entangled for what felt like for ever, my mind racing with all of the endorphins rushing through. He finished, and slowly brought himself down beside me. His heart was pounding as we lay side by side, breathing heavily. 

I turned toward him and propped myself up on one arm, smiling, "That felt really good."

"You were quiet, are you okay... did you finish?" I shook my head no, but grasped his hand. 

"I was just a little shy. But I really liked it." His eyes sparked and his nose crinkled as he began to smile. 

"I like feeling so close to you." We laid together quietly until Hunter's phone began to buzz. "Looks like I have a sound check to attend to. Do you wanna come?" I nodded and we got up and dressed. Making our way out of the trailer, Hunter reaches for my hand, "I've really loved the past few weeks with you here Jenna. I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"I honestly don't know why I was so nervous," thinking back to how much I put off joining Hunter just a few months back. "I'm having a great time seeing places I've never been to and spending it  with you is unexplainably wonderful," I kissed his cheek as we headed into the venue.