t s i t r a

It's dawn- you walk out side of your house, it had just rained. The water is dripping off each leaf, slowly hitting the ground. It may not make much noise but to you it was music. You walk over to your bench and sit on it, looking around at your new house. You have a lake right in front of you, the sun hitting it at that perfect angle. You grab a pebble and throw it at the lake, hitting it just right so it skips across the lake. You smile at the beautiful weather and continue to appreciate the nature. You get up and walk over to your favorite tree, a Willow tree your elders planted in their youth. You gently wrap your hand around a piece of it, brushing water off. You look up to see a small caterpillar struggling to stay on it, you gently nudge it onto your hand and admire it's complexion. How can this small thing have so many intricate designs, you wonder. You gently set it down and look over your shoulder- you didn't realize but the sun was somehow all the way up in the sky now. The clouds are sparse but each is beautiful- soft and fluffy. You decide to go inside. You walk into your favorite room- your art room. Marvelous drawings and paintings of all sorts are scattered around the room. You breath in and turn on some music, specifically from the 60s, and begin to draw. You smile as your lines begin to make something beautiful, each more important than the last. You finish your drawing and hold it up, it's now 5:30 pm. Setting your drawing down you walk into your kitchen and make a smoothie and head into your bedroom, sitting down and picking up your favorite book- there's only seven pages left but that doesn't worry you, you've read this book probably a hundred times, what's one more? You finish your smoothie and your book and lay back. It's 7:00 now, you decide to go to bed early, treat yourself. You close your eyes and begin the dream of a lifetime.