Chapter 26

I was getting ready to have a brother-sister day with Marc. I put on jeans, a black lion muscle shirt with my bandeau, and black toms. I straighten my hair just put on some mascara. I headed downstairs to see Marc waiting for me.

"Finally took you forever." Marc said exaggerating

"Shut up." I said not wanting to admit that I did take a long time but hey I'm a girl.

We headed to his car and drove off. I turned on the radio and 'Sing' by Ed Sheeran came up so I turned it up. I started singing along and soon Marc joined me.

I need you darling

Come on set the tone

If you feel you're falling

Won't you let me know

Oh Oh Oh Ooh Oh

Oh Oh Oh Ooh Oh

If you love me come on get involved

Feel it rushing through you from your head to toe

Oh Oh Oh Ooh Oh

Oh Oh Oh Ooh Oh

SING!

I then started laughing and Marc continued singing.

Once the song was done I asked him, "So where are we going?"

"Okay so you know that amusement park that recently just opened?" he said

"Yeah." I said excited

"Well that's where we are going." He said

"YAY!" I said like a three year old.

Once there, a guard named Billy came up to us and told us he was going to be with us for protection. He also said that we have to go around so that fans won't gain up on us. We followed him and went into the amusement park. I was jumping up and down excited to get on the rides. I absolutely love roller coasters.

Marc then looked at me and asked, "Which one first?"

"I want to go on all of them." I said

He just laughed at me and pointed to the first one he saw, "How about that one first?"

I grabbed his hand ans pulled him with me. We were going to wait in line when the person said to go in through the exit. I guess that's a privilege we have for being famous footballers. We were waiting for the next coaster to appear and we heard a bunch of people whispering and pointing to Marc and I. The coaster than appeared and one of the people that work on that roller coaster told us to move over to them so that people couldn't gang up on us when exiting. The people getting off waved at us and we waved back. We got on the second row just Marc and me. I turned to my left and saw this boy and girl wearing Barcelona jerseys and they were staring at us. I then got off of my seat before they strapped me in. I walked towards them and people started saying my name.

"Hey do you two want to ride with my brother and me?" I asked them

"Yeah only if you want." The boy said

I turned back to Marc and he nodded.

"We don't mind come one." I said as I opened the gate so they can get by.

"What's your names?" I asked walking over to our seats

"I'm Luis." the boy said

"And I'm Carla." The girl said

"I'm Isabelle and this is my brother Marc." I said sitting down on my seat.

"I'll sit next to you." Carla said

"That's fine." I said

Luis then walked over to sit next to Marc. We then were strapped in and the person said they hope we enjoy our ride. The coaster took off and went up for its first fall. I looked to Carla and saw she was a bit nervous.

"Hey do you want to hold my hand?" I asked her

"That would be nice." She said.

I then grabbed her hand and might I say she has a good grip on my hand. The coaster was about to drop when I said, "Ready!"

"Yeah." she said

It then dropped and she screamed. I joined her and started laughing afterwards. The coaster then came to a finish and was slowly approaching the station. I then got off my seat and headed to the exit with Marc, Luis, and Carla. We all stopped outside and they asked for a photo. Marc and I agreed. We took a couple of pictures with them. We then waved goodbye and headed off to the next ride. After going on a couple of rides we played a couple of games. I ended up winning a stuffed tiger. I was so happy. A couple of fans asked for autographs and pictures and we gladly accepted.

We spent the whole day in the amusement park. I even got a picture of Marc and I. I was on Marc's back holding balloons to the air. I posted it up on Instagram with a caption of 'Brother-sister day! 💕Had fun!😁

Once the amusement park was closing, we headed back to the car and went home.

I was in my room on my bed when my phone started ringing. I answered without looking at the caller ID.

Hello

Hey babe

I frowned once I heard it was Cristiano's voice. I have to put an act now because he still doesn't know that I know that he cheated on me.

Hey baby

I said cringing.

What are you up to

I was just about to fall asleep why

Just wanted to know how your day went babe

It was fun.

Really. Who were you with all day

I knew he was getting a little jealous because he know's I'm really close to Neymar now.

Just my brother. We had a brother-sister day today. We went to the amusement park

Oh that sounded like fun

Oh but it was

So I was wondering if you can come to Madrid. I really miss you and I want to see you.

Sorry I can't. I have practice for the finals.

Shit

I guess he didn't want me to hear that right?

Yeah you didn't show up to my game but it's whatever.

I'm sorry I was really busy. I promise that I will come to the finals and support you.

'Yeah right. You were too busy with that girl. Lies after lies Cristiano. When are you going to learn?' I thought

That would be nice.

I lied

Sorry again for not coming. Look I'll let you sleep now. I love you Isabelle.

I guess he was waiting for my response.

Yeah goodnight Cris

_______________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter.

Still a little upset about Brazil's lost but they are still amazing to me.

Argentina plays tomorrow. I hope they win tomorrow. 💙💙

Thank you for over 7,000 reads means a lot to me.❤️❤️

Comment and vote!!!

(Unedited)