Home.

weather like this makes any person gloomy, craving for someone's warmness.

cold and rainy days like this. i wonder what he is doing now?

is he still filming? or is he resting now?

yuan was looking outside his window, watching how the raindrops fall the ground, how it splashes around. He watched how the trees dances under the rain as the wind blew.

sighing, he grabs his phone and dialed the number of the person he is longing for, waiting for that person to answer.

"hello?"

"hey.. how are you?"

"I'm fine.. but i miss you."

"i miss you too, so much."

"w-when will you be home?"

but there's no answer from the other line. yuan kept still, holding his breathing and not saying anything.

"I'm sorry, baby... i still don't know."

yuan bites his lips to stop the trembling, to stop himself from crying and make his lover worry. he closes his eyes as he take a deep breath.

"i-it's okay. then I'll be going, let's talk again soon. take care.."

ending the call with a heavy heart yy, walk towards his bed, nuzzling his pillow and relying on the warmness that his comforter gives.

----------------

yuan stir from his sleep, squinting his eyes to adjust his eye sight as he lay on his bed, staring on his window and watching how the the heavy rain falls.

so it's still raining hard.. yuan thought

he was about to close his eyes when he felt a hot breath on the crook of his neck and a strong arm around his waist. his eyes widens when the very familiar scent hits his nose, shifting his body so he's facing him, nuzzling his chest.

"y-you're back.. i thought you said you don't know when will you be back.. l-liar!" he mumbles to his chest, fist clutching the clothing of him.

"i just want to surprise my baby.. i miss you yuanyuan.." he said, chuckling at yuan's child like act. burying his face on the jet black hair, inhaling his sweet scent.

"i miss you too, so much junkai.." he whispers, loud enough for junkai to hear. yuan nuzzles the warmness, making himself comfortable inside junkai's arms. raising his head up, yuan cups junkai's cheeks and brought his head down, making their lips touch after a long time.

both of them closes their eyes, savouring their first kiss after months of being away from each other. making their tongues dance with each other until both of them pull away to catch their breath.

"you are finally home.." yuan mumbles, hugging jk's body tightly and kissing his chest.

"yeah, I'm finally home." junkai said for the last time as he kiss yuan's head. closing his eyes as he pull yuan closer, finally, after a long time of sleepless nights, he can sleep comfortably with his lover in his arm. his home.