Chapter 3

I woke up to the sun blinding me. I squinted my eyes as I stretched my soar muscles. I looked around to see everyone sprawled out across the living room. I laughed quietly to myself and walked to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast.

I get out every thing that I need to make waffles. Because I love waffles! I hum "All of me" quietly as I put the eggs into the bowl. I hear pitter patter of little feet. I turn around the see Brylee standing at the door smiling at me. She walks in and hops on the counter.

"Hey Hailey!" she said smiling a toothy smile. I giggled before smiling up at her.

"Hey Bry! What do you want for your birthday?" I asked handing her a plate. She took it and placed it in front of her looking up at me.

"Hailey, you don't have to get me anything. You already took me in." she said looking down as she poured syrup all over her waffle.

"Now what kind if sister would I be if I didn't do all that for you? Come on Bry!" I said louder looking at her.

"I said I don't want anything.." she mumbled continuing to eat. I dropped the conversation as everyone but Austin walks in.

"Where's Austin?"

"At the studio. They called him I. Early this morning." Robert said flashing a smile before returning to eating. I grabbed some a waffle and ate.

When we were all finished everyone got up to leave except Alex. He helped me carry the dishes to the sink.

"How are you today?" He asked handing me another plate to put away.

"I'm okay. I'll be fine." he nodded not going farther into the subject knowing it was still touchy. I heard the door open. I turned around to see Austin with bags under his eyes. He smiled at me before walking over.

"You look awful." I said giggling. He chuckled before hugging me tightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked quietly as we walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch. He sat beside me laying his head on my shoulder.

"I have to go back on tour." He said. "I'm excited but I just wanted a longer break you know. I just got you back and I don't want to leave again and-" I put my hand over his mouth. Man, he rambles way to much.

"Hey!" He said sitting up.

"I said the out loud?"

"Yea!" he retorted back smirking forming on his lips.

"I'll see if I can come." I said. "I can't stay here with out Lisa since I moves back in with her." I said. He smiled before becoming serious quickly.

"Management wants me to do to charity work. What should I do?" He asked putting a hand in his chin.

"What about going to a children's hospital?" I suggested. He smiled before softly kissing my cheek.

"What about tomorrow you go with me?" He asked.

"That sounds perfect."

*~**~*

Hey! Long time no see! Sorry I just got really busy. My summers are busier that when I have school. I decided to go ahead and finish the book! If you have any ideas TELL ME! Love you guys!

"Let all that I am praise the LORD; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things he does for me."
(‭Psalms‬ ‭103‬:‭1-2)