UNO

Jennie's POV

*click click click click*
*tap tap tap tap tap*

Here I go again, my everyday life is in cycle. I'm here at my office typing the finances of the company, if how much did we spend, how much is our total budget for a month and etc. Well, I'm incharge for the finances of the company. Every week I need to report to be delivered first to the COO and the secretary of the CEO and lastly to the CEO.

I'm not complaining anything about my job, I love it. Though I don't like math but I need to because it's part of my job. I'm highly paid of the company, because I'm doing my best at every work, at first when I applied in this company, I'm at the very bottom of it, until such sptime I'm doing my best and I'm always getting promoted. Now, here I am, I have own house, own car, own office.

Though something's still missing...

I was interrupted by the sudden knock on my office's door.

*knock knock*

"Miss Kim?" someone said

"Come in" the door opened and revealed my boy bestfriend, Jisoo.

"Ah, Jisoo oppa, don't be too formal around me" I chuckled

"Kidding jendeuk, anyways how you doin' lately?" she asked while walking towards the sofa at the corner.

"Feelin at home, ey? Ah I've been doing good, you? Where's your wife?" I said while going back to my work.

"She's staying at home enjoying her time together with her other friends" He told me and I hummed.

The door slammed open and revealed my other best friends.

I jolted in my place and I saw them laughing and giggling because of my sudden action.

"Yah! Don't you know how to knock?!" I exclaimed and my voice is firm.

"Sorry Jen, I just missed your cuteness, nowadays you're too serious about this job" Mina said.

"cuteness your face" I said it and I heard them laughing their ass off.

*Riiiiinggg Riiiiiinggg*

"Yah! Jennie-ah! Stop working, it's club time!" Sana unnie grabbed my hands and dragged me outstide tge company together with the other girls. Leaving Jisoo oppa which I still managed to wave goodbye to him.

"Hajima! My papers aren't fixed yet and I'm still not finished!" I exclaimed and trying to pull out my hands off of her.

"Ani. You've been stressing yourself out Jen, I don't like when your eyes are swollen everyday, your beauty keeps on decreasing y'know?" I scoffed when Mina said that.

Well, I thought about that, I think it's been a year since I stopped joining with my friends 'cause I really got busy when I started working to help my family's finances.

xbarx

eh? Another new bar that they knew? these girls, ugh.

"Okay, mingle with others Jendeuk, just this time, set aside your problems first okay? Let yourself be like when we were still highschool okay?" Irene unnie said and left with Mina, Dahyun and Sana and they left me standing there, not knowing what to do.

I proceeded to the bar side where I can order my drinks 'cause there are so many people grinding each other, eating each other's faces, flirting and some are already lying down on the floor because of the alcohol they've taken up.