INTRO

GWENPOOL

❝ I can't go back home, there's nothing for me there ❞

Young sixteen year old Marvel fangirl, Gwendolyn—commonly known as Gwen—Poole, spent her days reading comics and writing fanfiction for all the characters in the Marvel Universe, especially for the one and only friendly neighborhood Spider-Man

Peter Parker was, in simple words, the love of Gwen's life. The adorable nerdy teen had made his way into Gwen's heart and had become her official fictional boyfriend. Posters of his newest version in the Marvel Cinematic Universe were plastered all over her room along with other movie posters such as Avengers: Infinity War and Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Marvel had consumed her entire life and, despite it being considered an unhealthy obsession, she absolutely loved it. In fact, she adored the Marvel Universe so much that she wished she could live there instead living in her boring world where superheroes were merely a fictional fantasy. Gwen would give anything to play video games with teenage Groot, reenact vines with Shuri, and hangout with Peter Parker.

Unfortunately, they weren't real. They were simply characters in a fictional world of action and adventure. But one day when Gwen was making her way to the local comic book store downtown in Queens, she bumped into someone that she least expected to see: Tom Holland. Only he wasn't the gorgeous British actor she came to love but rather the web slinging hero she loved more than life itself, Peter Parker.

○ ○ ○

amanda arcuri as gwendolyn ❛ gwen ❜ poole

❝ holy shit! you're peter parker! and the better, hotter, tom holland version ❞

❛ gwenpool ❜

ezra miller as cecil

❝ gwen, i feel like i'm your only voice of reas—get down from there! ❞