Boys Next Door Ch.72

Hannah's POV: It's Kendall and Harry's big day and it's been a crazy day and it's only 9 am! "Kendall we have too hurry and go do our hair!" I scream. "Coming!! Danielle and Eleanor are meeting us there!" Kendall screams running from room too room. "Okay so we kinda need to me leaving right now." I say again. Then Louis walks in the door. "Kendall Davis! I need you too hurry up cause there is no way your going too your wedding looking like an insane person that just got out of the hospital." Louis screams at her. "Wow Lou great words too get her moving." I say with scram. "Shut up. I'll be in the car waiting." Louis says walking out the door. "Okay do we have everything for tonight!" Kendall says walking down the stairs. "Yes Harry took half and the other half is in the car now lets get going before Louis throws at fit cause your being slow!" I say pushing her out the door. We get too the church and I put her in the room where she was suppose too be getting ready at. "Okay I'll be right back Niall wanted to see me real quick okay." I say too Kendall while I was leaving the room. I walk too where Niall wanted me too meet him. "Hey babe is she getting ready." Niall says. "Yeah she's really freaking out." I say with a big smile. "Okay we'll Harry is being the same way. So this letter is for Kendall from Harry." Niall say handing me a paper. "This is for Harry from Kendall." I say. "Okay babe see you later." Niall says leaning in for a kiss. I walk back too Kendall and hand her the letter then she reads it out aloud. *Kendall from the day you walked down those stairs I knew I had too have you in my life! I knew no other girl would be like you. You have made me into this guys that's loving and caring and I never knew I could be that kinda guy. Love I'am glad your apart of my family. You mean the world too me and I love you for sticking by my side throw the hard time. I love you. Harry xx.* "Kendall don't cry you'll mess up your make up!!" Danielle says running over too fix it. "Okay 10 minutes till you walk!" Eleanor says with a big smile. "Okay girls I am ready too be Mrs.Styles." Kendall says with a bug smile.