Crimson Night Series Book 1: Undying Love (Zero x Kaname)

Well hello people!! ^_^  I'm bored so I'm just going to write a short story, nothing too long or short. But knowing myself, I'll probably make this story really long and make sequels and stuff. (Which I am now going to do!! ^_^) Since I like watching anime and reading manga, I'm going to write a story on Zero x Kaname. If you're wondering, yes. I do like writing and reading about yaoi. Don't judge. I'll probably write a Zero x Ichiru story just for fun. You guys can also send requests on what stories you want me to write. I mostly watch anime, but I can write stories for you guys on other things. Oh, I forgot to tell you that this is my first story, so if it's not good, I'll make it better!! (>^_^<)

WARNING!! THIS BOOK CONTAINS BOY X BOY LOVE AND SOME MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE AGAINST ANY OF THIS THEN DO NOT READ THIS BOOK!!! THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PEOPLE, OTHER STORIES, ETC. IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

Please enjoy 'Crimson Night'! (>^_^<)

___________________________________________________________________________

Prologue:

Zero's P.O.V.

"...ro."

Who's trying to wake me up?!

"Zero!"

I should've known.

"ZERO!!! WAKE UP ALREADY!!"

"Go away Yuki! Can't you see that I'm trying to sleep?!" I said as I hid under the covers.

"I know you're tired from yesterday's fight, but we have to get to class!!" she said as she tried to get me off my bed by pulling on my legs.

Ugh!! Don't even remind me about it. That stupid Level E vampire wouldn't give up until I got a chance to shoot it with my Bloody Rose.

Yuki's P.O.V.

"Come on Zero!! You're going to be late again if you don't wake up right now!" I said as I was trying to think on how to get him out of bed.

Hmm. Ah-Ha!!  Sorry, Zero, but you wouldn't listen.

"AAAHHHH!!! COLD,COLD,COLD!!! He practically screamed when I poured ice cold water on him.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!" he asked as I was walking toward the room's door.

"It's not my fault that you wouldn't wake up."

"THAT'S NO EXCUSE TO POUR ICE COLD WATER ON ME!!" he said, now getting up from his soaking wet bed.

"Just hurry up and get ready. I'll see you in class." I said already stepping out of the room.

"Whatever. See you later then." he said, walking into the bathroom.

I closed the door of his room and started walking to class before I was late too.

Sigh. Zero can be such a handful sometimes.

Zero's P.O.V.

Better hope I don't get sick ,Yuki.

I thought as I stripped of my wet pajamas and turning on the warm water to take a quick shower.

*7 minutes later*

As I made my way to class, I saw Headmaster Cross making his way toward me.

"There you are Zero!" he said as he tried to hug me.

"Don't even think about it." I said putting out my hand out to stop him.

"Aww. You're so mean Zero." he said with a pouting face.

"What do you need." I said as I continued to walk.

"You don't have to go to the Day Class anymore,Zero. You've already been transferred to the Night Class as of today so you can head back to your dorm." he said in a serious tone, which kind of scared me.

Wait. That means I have to go to class with those beasts in human form.

I waited for him to speak again.

"You don't start until tomorrow, so you can get yourself prepared." he then walked away.

Sigh. Why do I have to get transferred. Now that I think about it... the only good thing coming from this is that get to sleep all day today!

I made my way back to my room to enjoy the rest of the day sleeping.