Meeting my dad teammates again

My dad teammates came home from Iraq. I was so happy that they coming home safe and sound. I still in touch with them. We will wrote letter to each other during the tour. I found out that three more teammates died and two was wounded. only four do them were coming home. I was sAd because I was very close to them. they were my family. this my family when my dad and mom was broken up, my dad,highlighters and my dad teammates. they were my only family. I ask liz if she want go with me. she said "yes". we both back our things and we were off to the airport. we were going to a hotel that kind of close to we're they were landing. we made to yeah airport and we were of to the hotel. we finally made to the hotel. After we got inside our room,I got ready for bed and went to sleep. the next day, we got our things and got ready for the morning. after we were done, I got our things and went downstairs. we were of to fort Jackson. i rented a car and we were of to fort Jackson to meet them again. when we made to fort Jackson, we waited for them to come back home. a few hours later, there plane finally landed. they got out the plane, they Line up and there sergeant made a speech. we stand there in silent for all of the KIA and wounded that couldn't made back home. they were holding the pictures of the KIA and it made into tears because they were my family and I lost my dad there. after that they were let to see there family and friends again. they came up to me and hug me. I intrudes liz to them. we started talking and couple minutes later we were off back to the airport. We brought the rented car and then went into the airport. we made it and we were off back to our base. we made back to the base and unpack. I got ready for bed and went to sleep. it was the same the next day.