The Chases Is On

Before i start this chapter it does have a little bit of kissing here and their but it's not that bad if you don't want to read it dont read this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snart is walking away thinking I wouldn't go after me. I run and jump on his back and knock him down to the floor.

"Damn it what did Snart do now?" Sara ask.

"He took my cross necklace my grandmother gave me when I was 5 years old. Then he called me short." I said.

"Well I didn't know that and I was going to give it back." Snart said with me on his back holding him down.

"Then he deserve that." Sara said

"I'm going to put him in his room so when he wakes up he will think it is just a dream, see ya" I said walking away to put snart in his room. Damn he is heavy. I think to myself. Finally got him back to his room and lay him down on his bed.

"Damn your heavy." I said covering  snart with his blanket. I walk away to his door when snart grabs me and kiss me. What the fuck! I didn't know what to do but I guess my body does and kiss him back. After 2 heated minutes we pull away blushing like beetroots and breathing hard. 

"Ummm... I'm just gonna go now." I said walking away

"Wait Rosaline." Snart said. I stop to hear what he has to say.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing I'm sorry." Snart said.

"Don't be you were just saying your feelings about me and I feel the same way as you do, I like you to." I said walking to my room with blush on my face. Why did I tell him I like him to.

"Shit" I said to myself walking to my room. Well you do.

"I know but I don't know anymore" I said to myself getting in my room and getting ready for bed.

Snarts Point of view

"Wait what?" I run out of my room to Rosa's.

"Roey can I come in?" I ask.

"Why should you?" She said walking to the door.

"Please i just want to talk?" I said with my forehead against her door.

"Fine come on in Smart." Panda said letting me in.

"I'm sorry about kissing you out of the blue like that Panda." I said

"Is what you said true do you like me to?" I ask walking up to her.

"Ummmmm...... " She said blushing like a tomato.

"Maybe......." she said right after that I kiss her Shit shit shit shit her lips are so soft.

Rosaline's Point of view

He's kissing me. Why me of all people. I pull away not wanting to but i did to get air.

"Snart, I'm sorry i do like you and all but.... I guess what i'm trying to say is that we can't because if we do we both will have a weak link and if are enemies find out they will take one of us until the other comes to get them." I said looking down grabbing his hand.

"I know but if you want to do that i will wait until we're done here, Right?" He ask me puting his hand under my chin and making me to look at him.

"Or we could keep this to ourselves and make sure no one finds out?" I said looking into his icy baby blue eyes with my gray eyes. "We could do that,Right?" I ask.

"If your alright with doing that." Snart said.

"Is that a yes because i'm fine with that." I said.

"Well yeah." Snart said picking me up into a hug with me giggling.

"Put me down Snart your tickling me!" I yell kicking and wiggling around for him to put me down.

"Maybe I don't want to." Snart said holding me up.