About me-Raimie

Okay so i thought i might do this book thing or whatever to tell you about me. Im 13. I am emo and bisexual. I do cut but i cut my stomach because, well, my parents dont. Look at my stomach. Got a problem with it? Then leave. I am single and looking for that guy that will love me for me and not someone im not. My name is raimie. My bestie qeena calls me rainbow. ONLY she can call me that. Make up your own nickname for me. Um my dad walked out on me out of force from my mom. I was beat for 6 years straight and i have some scars to prove it. My cousin tried raping me for 2 and a half years. Do you think he was taken to juvy? Nope. Oh well we hardly talk to each other anymore. My stepdad beat me as well. Oh well that was taken care of. Um i just need that one special guy to love me. If you judge me, you judge me. I do have suicidal thoughts. I also tried suicide before. It didnt work. So yeah pm me if you want to know more. Oh my favorite color is a really pretty blue. So yeah pm me and we can talk. I will be adding to this later on if i have to. Oh and i may have a smile on my face, but thats just hiding all those tears that want to come out. So dont judge and say i look happy i am depressed i put a smile on my face to hide my pain.