Tracker Time

You know that moment when everything seems like it's going to hell?

Or how you feel when your pms get all sweaty, your feet are stuck to the ground and yur heart stops beating...

Well that's how Nagisa's class felt.

"B-but Bitch-sensei we have to find Nakumura! You can't put in their trackers now! What if it hurts!?" Nagisa pleaded.

"It won't. Just a tiny slit in their necks and you slip in the chip. You don't need to stitch it and it heals in under a week." Irina dismissed Nagisa with a wave of her manicured nails.

Karma crossed his arms and stood in the corner, unfazed.

Kaede was talking with the students.

"It's fine. The chip implant probably won't hurt...." She giggled and her wavvy brown locks curled past her shoulders.

Her maroon colored dress was dulled from the harsh lightening of the room they were in.

The walls were metal. Dull, and rusted.

And Karma, Nagisa, And Irina were seperated from Kayano and Karasuma through a thin but shatter proof glass wall.

"The chip works like this kids, oit may seem complicated but these chips were originally supposed to be used on... Feral animals," Karasuma started looking at each one of the students.

They were all seated on stools, in a straight line.

"The schematics are simple, the DNA of the person who touches it, their DNA will be inscripted into it, so as you can see, I'm wearing gloves."

Karasuma wore plastic forensics type gloves, and held up a chip so they could get a look.

"Simply put, the people who lasted touched it and whoever they implanted to, it sends wavves, nero-like transmitters to your brain and they have a way to command you. It can be remote controlled also. That's why,"

Karasuma pointed his thumb behind him to Nagisa,

"He can't plant them in your necks. I will, and remotly control them since my DNA nor finger print has touched it."

They students were scared.

Being controlled? It's a frightening thought... Some blocked it out.

Daisy, included.

She hated needles. Anything that drew blood.

Well, anything that could nessarily hurt her at the very moment and put her under government control.

She had closed her eyes and wasn't listening to a word anyone said.

Mistake No.1

Karasuma started with planting them in order. Alphabetical order. Starting with Rina and ending with Zen.

Nikido and Nikimura smiled and fist bumped.

"After this, you can not actually kill Nagisa... But you may listen to his orders as a teacher and as your handler,"

Irina sighed. "Did he have to say handler?"

She stared at the back of his head, "oh whatever... The reason I married him was because of his confidence and blunt honesty..."

She blushed lightly and looked away from him, turned her attention to Karma.

"Hey, you seem calm." Irina said keeping her eyes on the kids but talking to Karma.

"Someone has to be. These kids are newbies. Just like we were. Some have a knack for killing and others don't. This scares them,"

Karma looked over at Nagisa,

"It scares him, too. He worries over them. Thinks of them like his children, although it's only been three days he loves them. He loves teaching."

While Karma was speaking with Irina, Karasuma continued giving the kids a break down on what would happen after the chips were planted.

"---He will give you missions. Not really assassinations, based on your rank and how you're doing in his classroom. The missions aren't really assassinations more like retrieval missions. Understand?"

"Hai!" They said in unison.

Rina was first, Karasuma took a knife the size of a pocket knife, it's blade not very sharp.

Quickly, Karasuma made a small slit, and put in the chip.

She flinched but it didn't hurt. It was over before she knew it.

"I-it didn't hurt like I thought it would."

Next was Neji. Then the Chiba twins, Nakido and Nikimura.

On and on and on.

Daisy flinched like the rest, wearing her eyepatch, which was white today, and covered part of her face.

She remembered shutting her eyes closed and not looking.

Karasuma was finishing up, Nishi, his skinny build wasnt shaking a bit and he smiled when it was over, going over to Rina and Neji.

Karasuma misplaced the chip he was going to put in Zen.

Zen had his headphones in not listening.

Daisy noticed it on the floor and stealthily picked it up and put it on the long steel table behind them.

Karasuma saw it on the table, not noticing Daisy touched it, fingerprints and all.

Karasuma shrugged and made a tiny slit in Zen's neck, and slid in the chip.

Mistake No.2

"Now, the chip has taken root. It will be difficult to remove if needed so if you want to removed call Okuda, if she's free." Karasuma said talking to Kaede.

"Sure, Karasuma-sensei." Kaede nodded.

Now, this is where Mistake No.3 plays out...

"Zen!" Neji called.

Zen didn't hear it, he still had on his headphones.

"Zen!" Nishi, Gokuri, Katsuki, and Nikido called.

No answer still.

They were all on the other side of the glass, and Zen had his eyes closed and listening to music.

Daisy and Sakura walked back inside to get him.

Sakura yanked out his earbuds.

"You idiot we're calling you so get moving and go!" Daisy screamed.

In an instant, Zen jumped up and ran toward the door, facing her standing still.

His eyes glazed over, his pupils glowing as he stood completely still.

"What the hell!?" Daisy said to no one in particular.

"Usually Zen dosent really listen to Daisy, what happened?" Sakura asked.

Karasuma sighed, "Did you touch the chip?"

"Yeah, a chip fell on the floor and I picked it up.. Why?"

"You weren't paying attention... He said if you tpuch the chip, and your DNA was on it and it was planted into a target or feral animal it helps you control them." Rina depanded.

"Oh shit...." The class chorused.

---------------------

1021 words/ Not edited

Oh shit, indeed.

Bye Babes~