↑ THREE ↑

"Ya Know What Would Be Cool?" Mira Asked Lexie.

"Not Me." Lexie Said Blatantly. Mira Grinned.

"Same TBH, And No, If 5SOS Came To Comic Con." Mira Replied.

"THAT WOULD BE HEROIC AND AMAZING AND THIS WOULD BE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE." Lexie Screamed.

"Isnt It Already The Best Day Of Your Life? You Dont Really Have A High Bar." Mira Smirked And Rolled Her Eyes.

"You're No Fun. I Got 99 Problems And You're Every Single One." Lexie Replied, Frowning Falsely.

"You Love Me, Wattbitch." Mira Shrugged. Lexie Rolled Her Eyes As Their Panel Began.

"Hey Everyone!" A Random Dood Said. Mira Snorted A Little And Lexi Punched Her.

"Welcome To Our Next Panel. We're Going To Be Doing A Little 'Would You Rather' With The Main Characters Of Our Favorite September Movies, It 2017 & Not A Chance!"

"Oh God, Not Would You Rather.." Mira Sighed.

"Would The Ten Of You Please Come Out Here?" He Asked. They Walked Out And To Our Seats.

He Handed Jaeden A Bucket Full Of Slips Of Paper And He Pulled Two Out. "Mira." He Looked At The Girl Next To Him And She Winced. "Would You Rather.. Marry Zac Efron, Or Be Single For Five Years Straight."

"Five Years Straight. Efron's Too Old & I've Already Been Single For Five Years." She Shrugged And He Handed Her The Bucket.

"Chosen." She Grinned, Pulling Out Two Pieces Of Paper. "Would You Rather.."

**

"That Was Terrible." Sophia Laughed As They All Walked Off Stage. "Who Would've Guessed Lexie Used To Have A Crush On Tom Holland!"

"I Knew That. But I kept quite!" Mira said still laughing from the events that happened just a short while ago.

"OK! WE HAVE ONE MORE PANEL FOR FOUR SPECIFIC PEOPLE!" Albin says.

"So can i have Wyatt,Lexie, Jaeden, and Mira please?" Albin asks. We all follow Albin to the back of the stage and get ready for this panel

***

Lexie nudges Mira and whisper screams, "THIS FUCKING RANDO DOODE IS BACK LIKE HOW TF AM I GUNNA SMASH WYATT WITH HIM, JAE, AND YOU HERE?"

Mira was trying so hard not to laugh that it made her look constipated.

Jaeden sees the look on her face and asks "You ok?"

"Yeah, Lexie is just a Wattbitch." Mira speaks, clearly annoyed while rolling her eyes.

Jaeden laughs and goes to take his seat
Lexie and Mira both hear a standing ovation for them as they walk out on the stage after the two boys.

"Let's do truth or dare everyone! Ok?" Rando asks.

"Here we go on a crazy ride through truth or dare that may fuck us up forever!"