Suprise!!

Rapunzel's pov

Hi there my names Rapunzel I'm 16 years old and it's very nice to meet u all, but I'm not here to introduce myself I'm going to tell u all my story of how I meet my true love.

After slamming my alarm off I get up to go take my shower. As I walk in all I see in the mirror is a girl who's 5/5 feet tall with blonde hair that goes to my waist all tangled from tossing and turning. After brushing my hair and taking my shower I go back into my room and get dress. I decide to wear a baby pink dress, with sky blue flats and a lavender cardigan. After my hair dries I pull it in to a braid and put a flower pin at the end. "Honey u have 20 minutes before you have to go" yells my mother " Ok mom I'll be down in 15" I yell back. Before I grad my bag I go to my desk and grab my sketchbook and my pencil case, of course I have to get my folder if inspiration.

As I walk into the kitchen my mom is sitting at the table with a present in her hands. "What's this?" I say as I approach her, "Well since it was your birthday yesterday day I wanted to give u a late sweet 16 present". "Awww, mom u didn't have to" I say back to her, "Well my dear open it". So I sit down and she slides the big box to me. As I catch it I shake it a little but nothing moves, I give my mom a confused look. As I take off the ribbon and the lid I look to see in side. I couldn't believe my eyes, as I stare inside the box I see a 100 count of professional paints a pack of 17 18 by 20 inch canvases. Also a see a huge pack of my favorite color pencils in a 50 count in a small bag that I didn't know it could fit in.

"YAAAAAAAY!!!" I scream to my mother while jumping up and down as my dad walks in to the kitchen he says "There's also one more thing" he says while holding something behind his back. "Really!?" I say while thinking what could me more better than this. My dad slowly brings his arms around and in his hands is a small Snow White lab. I swear I was about to faint. "Omg you guys are the best parents a girl could ever have!!" I say while reaching for my new puppy. As I cradle him he jumps up and licks my chin "Hahah stop it your tickling me" as I pat his head. "What's his name?" I ask turning to my mom and dad. "He doesn't have a name, you can name him whatever you want" says my mom. "I'll name u snowball but snow for short" "That's a beautiful name" my mom says. As I look at the clock I notice I'm going to be late if I don't get going soon. "Omg I got to get going, thanks so much mom dad for everything" I say while giving them a giant hug. "Your very welcome sweetie" my mom says as I'm putting some of my new art stuff in my bag. As I walk out the door my butler James opens the door to my car. "Thank you very much James" I say while he hands me my keys. He nods back and steps way. "Well here goes nothing" I say to my self while turning on my car. I never thought my first day of school would be so exciting.

AN: hope everyone likes it so far if u want to give me me some suggestions feel free I'll be updating very soon :)