Oh God Dont Judge Me

"Mistress!" Diaval cried out as she pushed him back against the grass, their cold naked bodies pressed against each other. She brought her wings up and shielded the pair with them, then they began kissing.

Maleficent didn't realize it but she needed this, she didn't know where it came from but one thing she knew for sure was that she was acting on impulse, and she still wasn't sure if she would like the aftermath.

But she kept going.

At first Diaval was stiff, sure he loved his mistress with all his heart, but she had certainly caught him off guard. And once h gathered himself together he kissed her back with as much passion as she gave.

Diaval found his hands wandering all over her, anywhere he could touch he did. She began doing the same. After many minutes if kissing and breathlessly breaking apart only to get back together they stayed still catching their breath.

"Mistress?" Diaval asked in a thick voice, he was used to being a man by now but he was getting a strange excitement in him, and it began in between his legs.

"Yes?" She asked breathless. Maleficent knew what she needed now, and she was only hoping Diaval knew what to do so she wouldn't have to direct him the entire time. That wouldn't be as much fun as she was hoping for.

"Do I have permission to fuck you?" Diaval had heard the men at the castle talk often enough, and he had heard what gave women shaky knees. Be dominant.

"For as long as you like," she responded. Right after her answer Diaval grabbed her hips and, being careful of her wings, laid her against the grass so he was on top of her.

"Let me be the dominant one, just this once." Diaval could see the cloudy lust In her eyes, she managed a nod before he leaned down and began stroking her between her legs.

Her thighs quivered beneath him and he could hear her as she tried to stifle her moans, his hand was quick and soft. Her eyes were closed tight as was her mouth.

"Be as loud as you like, Mistress. I'm going to give you a night to remember." Her eyes opened wide and she stared blankly up at the sky while digging her hands into his hair. He flicked his hand and he heard a loud moan come from her and he smiled. "Better."

Maleficent didn't care that he was dominating her, all she focused on was the immense pleasure he was giving her, the fog that had settled over her brain made sure she was putty in his hands.

His presence left her and she had just looked down to see what he was doing and demand he finish what he started when she felt him thrust into her. Her hands had left his hair long ago and they were now beside her tearing up the grass and dirt on the hillside as he repeatedly pounded into her.

Diaval was concentrating hard that he didn't stuff this up, his face was contorted in both pleasure and a frown. His, dick as he had learned to call it from the men at the castle, was hard as he pounded it into his mistress. His thighs quivered as more pleasure wracked through his body, his left hand propping himself up just above her right shoulder, his left massaging her just above her opening.

"Oh god Diaval!" Maleficent groaned as she came in a beautiful burst of stars. As he gyrated his hips one last time and stayed frozen in that position she regained herself and looked up at him. Red cheeks and heaving lungs she grabbed his shoulders and flipped their positions.

"We aren't done just yet, now it's my turn." Diaval smiled and propped himself up on his elbows and leaned back, watching her as she straddled him.

"Oh god," he moaned as he threw his head back. She had begun rocking her hips back and forth very slowly and watching him with a teasing smile. Then she slowly rose off him until his dick hovered just before her opening.

"Say it," her juices dripped down onto his dick and his stomach and thighs. A moan came out when he tried to ask her what she wanted him to say and she gently stroked a finger up his length that was dripping with she juices. "What do you want from me Diaval?" Their eyes met and he sat up and kissed her lightly on the jaw.

"Fuck me," he said breathless, her eyes lightened up and she came down upon him. Her tight walls enveloped his dick and in a bout of pleasure he collapsed back upon the grass.

She rocked her hips back and forth quickly, wanting to come just as bad as he. Her face was contorted in concentration like Diaval imagined his was moments ago.

Suddenly stars danced in his vision and he felt himself ejaculate inside her, a deep moan was all that emitted from him. She collapsed down upon him, hot, sweaty, and breathless. But smiling the best smile she'd ever had.

"That was amazing." He whispered. She rolled so she laid on her back beside him, and then she looked at him with a teasing smile.

"One last thing," her hand snuck over to his dick and began pumping up and down rapidly. Cum spewed from his dick and ended up all over his abdomen.

"Oh. . ." He trailed off,"well then I got something for you." He removed her hand from his dick and leaned over her.

With a taunting smile he took two fingers and slid them into her, while with his thumb he rubbed around her Pearl. This time her whole body quivered, and just a few moments before she came he spoke over her moans and shouts if his name.

"Say it, Maleficent." She moaned louder as his pace quickened. "Say it," she moaned again and forced the words out.

"I need you Diaval! I can't do this without you Diaval!" Then she came, but he wasn't done yet. His thumb kept rubbing her and she squirmed underneath him, a smile spread across his face. He loved seeing her like this.

Her liquids gushed out over his hand and he could've sworn she would have torn apart the mountains if she could, her hands were buried so deep into the dirt.

For a few moments after he kept his fingers inside her and slowly, very slowly rubbed her still. Occasionally her body would jerk as she came over and over but the whole time she was quietly moaning his name.

And Diaval knew, that night, she believed in true love.