Go future S-classes!!!!

"Time for the first trial to begin!!!" Master Makorav yelled. Everyone ran off.
  "Master are you sure you don't want me in the first trial?" I asked politely, "We still have time."
  "You already are in it, you will be for now making sure no trouble happens for now... But, once there is one team left they have to beat you. My original plan was mystogan but as you know he is home," he exclaimed. Yes!!! I nodded. I kept an I out will also watch things unfold.
  "Go Cana!!!!" I yelled intent. She looked up to see me sitting on a ledge of the cave cheering her on as she was fighting Freed and Bigslow. "Sorry Freed and Bigslow I am routing for my friend. Well if she still thinks of me as a friend..." I exclaimed and thought of my regret. The festival. Laxus. The thunder legion. The cathedral. The betrayal...
  "Your still on about that? Lux I have already forgiven you a long time ago," She exclaimed while continuing to fight. I nodded still upset. I walked off to the other matches happening. I  went to Natsu's match with Gildarts.  Oh my, my nightmare, billions of mini Natsu's.
  "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! My nightmare has come true!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and ran away in fear. I ran and then everything went black. "Ugh I feel like I just ran straight into a tree..." I groaned I got up. "Oh I did..." what happened oh my god is that what I think that is. Acnologia... have I been out for a while. Because it is almost night. I got to go find the others. I ran and ran until I found them all staring at the dragon in fear.
  "Lux! We have been worried sick about you are you okay?" Cana exclaimed and hugged me.
  "I ran into a tree while ruining away from Gildart's battle with Natsu and got knocked out," I explained. "What happened?" I asked.
  "Gimoire Heart came... And now Acnologia..." Master Makorav said. I opened my eyes wide. I am so stupid how did I not notice them...
  "Hey Lux long time no see..." a familiar voice exclaimed. I turned to where the voice was coming from. Laxus... I ran up and hugged him tight. I could tell he was shocked of the way I greeted. "I missed you..." He whispered in my ear. I started crying.
  "I missed you too..." I  whispered. I hear Lucy scoff. "Oh yeah Laxus you haven't met our new dragon slayer have you, this is Wendy and her exceed Charle," I introduced him to  Wendy. He smiled. Wendy smiled too. Then all of us together tried to fight acnologia.