Chapter 51

6 years later

"Hey guy so I am here with an update video. I know I have my talk show, but I can't ever tell you guys, my loyal viewers, how I am and what's going on." I pause and pick up Paige and Leila. Andrew jumps up from behind me and Mark plops down on the couch next to me.

"Hello YouTube", Mark says flipping an arm over my shoulder.

"Ok so... you guys saw the wedding, but I never made any videos afterwards. I said my goodbyes and I tried to cut it off, but in reality I can't. So here is my family. I'm 30 now so I'm old", I say and Mark laughs. I punch him lightly." This is Mark. This is Andrew", I say," How old are you bub?"

"I'm 9", he says and I smile.

"See you guys I'm old", I laugh." This is Leila. She is... How old Leila Skye?"

"Six", she says holding up her fingers.

"And this is...", I say holding her," Paige."

"I'm 5", she yells and I smile.

"And she's 5", Mark says laughing. I smile up at him and lean my head on his shoulder for a moment.

"So anyway I'm back you guys. I will be making lots of beauty and DIY videos, since I'm too old to do anything with those younger YouTubers. Anyways. See you later loves. I'm back."

I smile shutting off the camera and immediately start editing. I smile pushing post and watch the comments grow.

They all scream "SHE'S BACK!"