Chapter 18

Alright.. so maybe you guys wont care about the chapter... but before the chapter im going to do a little rant..

WTF HAPPENED!??!?!?!?! 7-1???

THAT IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!

I DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT!!! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN

IM CRYING SO LOUD!!

BUT... if you think about it.. brasil wasnt its self this year's world cup...
It wasnt the "Legend" brasil... we were normal..
but if you looked at germany.. they worked there asses off..
they tried their best ...
and i think the hard work paid off..
I suspected brasil to loose... because we lost our main striker and our captain...
But 7-1.... that is just to much..
And whats ironic is that my school is "The German School" so i know german... so im going to curse a bit.. dont mind me..

DEUTSCHLAND IST SCHEIßE
ICH HASSE DICH DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!

Okay... i THINK my rant is over... please tell me in the comments how dissapointed..
But im REALLY proud of Oscar.. Thank you..
There is a metaphor.. im going to say it.. the one who gets it, gets the next chapter dedicated to him..

"When the lion dissapeared.. the dogs started to bark"
It is related to the brasi vs germany match..
Brasil will always be my heart and soul... ill always love you! <3

Here is Chapter 18 for you...

Neymar's P.O.V.

We are currenlty in the car going back home after lunch... i cant wait to see the look on Macy's face when she sees the surprise at my house..

"Why do you guys look so excited" She asked looking at us.. they looked at her and shook their head's.. i kissed her lips softly..

"What was that about?" she whispered in my ear.. i shook my head and kissed her cheek.. Shakira was sitting shotgun and audrey, macy and i are sitting in the back...

After what seemed like forever we finally arrived home.

"Alright.. 1..2..3" i opened the door and..

"SURPRISEEE!!!!!!!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MACY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!"

Macy's P.O.V

I think im tearing up.. they did not just do that... oh my god..

I looked at neymar, i ran to him and kissed him hard! my legs on his waist and my hands on his neck.. everyone started to clap. I looked at him and blushed while he winked...

"Alright! let start the celebration!!!!!! but before... you are going to open the gifts.." gerard said... WHAT?!! A GIFT AND A PARTY???!! WHY IN THE WORLD...

"Seriously... a gift... and a party... why?" i said

"There is no birthday party without a gift!" neymar winked

I looked around the room.. and all the close people are here! from what i remember

"Alright.. so the first gift is frooom.. gerard!" i said looking at the card, i looked at him and he smiled..

I opened the gift and I saw a beautiful dress.. It was strapless, black and its long.. And it has this lace all over the shoulder to my elbows...

"Gerard... This is beautiful! Thank you so much!!" I said hugging him and kissing his cheek

"Anything for my little sister" he said and hugged me..

"AWEE I want to take a picture of you guys.. Macy! Kiss his cheek!" Marcelo said.. I laughed! This guy has never failed to make me laugh

I did what I was told and I kissed Gerard's cheek! I suddenly got tons of notification on Instagram.. Wow so sudden!

I opened all the other gifts and thanked every single one of them... This is way to much.. But I still didnt open neymar's, i left it
Till the end

I just realized something... David isnt here... I tried to ignore the
Negative thoughts.. Maybe he is late in traffic.. Or he didnt want to come.. Wait, that was negative

I opened neymar's present and I was totally shocked.. Neymar got me this beautiful necklace that is the same as rose in the Titanic... Why would he spend so much money?
I looked at him and kissed him on his lips softly

"Thank you so much... But this is way too much! Why'd you spend so much money for me?" I said

"Anything for my love.. I love you.." He said.. I looked into his eyes... Its filled with hope and happiness.. He actually did what he told me before.. That he'll always say that he loves me till I answer..

"I love you too.." I said... His smile reached his ears! I kissed him passionately and slowly... And I STILL feel guilty... Why..

"Alright lets get this party started!!" Dani said and everyone cheered... He is always the party animal, i chuckled at his sudden burst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours and hours have passed and still no sign of David.. I went to the balcony to breath some fresh air, since the house is full of sweat from all the dancing... I didnt feel well... I feel like im going to throw up..

I went as fast as I can to the bathroom and threw my guts up.. I suddenly felt someone tying my hair and rubbing my back.. After throwing up i looked around and saw it was shakira..

"How are you feeling.." She asked softly..

"Okay I guess... Just a pain in the stomach.." I said rubbing my tummy..

"Did you eat anything bad..?" She asked worried

"No, I have been trying to be healthy these past few days.. So no.." I said confused

"Then what could it be..? Did you drink a lot alcohol..?" She asked

"No.. Tonight not a single drink.." I said

"Did you do it.. With Neymar..?" She asked worried filling her eyes..

"Yeah.. We did.." I said fully understanding where this is going now..

"Please tell me you used protection.." She said..

My eyes widened... We were too caught up.. I remembered what happen... He didnt use protection..

I shook my head no.. Shakira looked at me with no emotions..

"We cant know if you are pregnant till a week later... So Shh and dont worry.." She said hugging me..

"What if im pregnant?! Neymar cant handle 2 kids!!!" I said getting worried now!

"Shh calm down... Neymar wont leave you and the baby alone.. But dont worry... Maybe you are not pregnant.." She said smiling softly..

"Now cmon lets go down and continue the party!" She said smiling... I nodded and went downstairs.. But I found everyone sitting and they had a shocked look on their faces..

"Guys what's wrong..?" Shakira asked..

"Macy... Its David.. He is in the hospital.." Neymar said...

My eyes widened.. I stared at the wall... And screamed...

-thats chapter 18 guys!! I love you all so much!!

Let's hope Brasil will get the 3rd place yeah..?

And who are you supporting? Argentine or Netherlands..

No hate guys!! But I'm supporting Netherlands..

I ADORE Messi!!! Alright!!! So dont worry :P

#BrasilMyPrideAndJoy
#GetWellSoonNeymar

-Tala xoxo