22.

Get it from my mama and you don't know where your daddy at
Knick-knack paddywhack, give a dog a bone
Put it on him, then your nigga never coming home
I'ma flex like a 'roid, I'm a ten, she a 'droid
Stupid hoe, unimportant, unattractive, unemployed

- Cardi B
_______________________________

Sean John Combs

"I don't see how you're not stressing right now!" Cassie nervously said, breaking the silence in the car while I drove.

"What is there to stress about?" I chuckled, giving her a quick glance.

"Sean, you're about to meet my family. Not just my parents, but my family." Cassie emphasized while I continued to drive, still not seeing what the big deal was. We were on our way to her parent's house and as you can see, she was stressing more than I was. I didn't stress when it came to stuff like this. I'm a people person and I'm quite charismatic if I do say so myself.

"You're thinking about it too much babe." I brushed her off while I continued to drive. "I'm not gonna say that I'm not a little nervous about all of this but I don't wanna ponder on it too much. I'm just gonna go in there and be myself. I think I'm pretty likable so it should all work out."

"You're right." Cassie responded before taking a deep breath. Usually she's pretty chill but now I'm starting to see the type of things that she gets anxious about. I'm glad that I was picking up on the subtle things about her.

"Who's all gonna be there anyways?" I curiously wondered.

"My parents, my sister, my brother, and my aunts and uncles and cousins and nieces and nephews." Cassie listed while I nodded and continued my driving. "Everyone that'll be there is from my mom's side of the family. All of my dad's family lives in Connecticut."

"Imma make sure they like me." I confidently told her while following the GPS directions to her parent's house.

"My dad asks a lot of questions and he's blunt. My mom is blunt too but she's nicer, she'll probably spare you. My Aunt Dawn is nosey and extra so if she says anything outrageous, don't mind her. My Uncle Rob is a perv and I usually stay away from him. You and my Uncle Tony will probably get along well. He likes to drink so just talk to him about your involvement with Ciroc. My brother is in town. He's cool but definitely get to know him and get on his good side. He's very protective over Christina and I. My cousins are all cool. They're all around the same age as me. They just like to party and have fun mostly. I think that's about it." Cassie informed me, giving me the whole rundown on her family.

"Alright. Seems simple enough." I responded as we pulled up to her parent's house.

"Are you ready?" Cassie asked me after unfastening her seatbelt.

"Are you ready?" I asked in return, laughing a little at her anxiousness.

"Yeah." Cassie nodded and let out a deep breath before we both got out of the car. I followed behind her as we approached the front door before Cassie rung the doorbell.

"Just relax." I rubbed Cassie's shoulders in an attempt to calm her down, sensing how nervous she was. She simply nodded her head before the door opened with Christina grinning at us.