Trust Betrays

I don't own any of the art. Pretty obvious, but I need to write it every time, because... reasons.
Oh boy! Here we go again! Enjoy!

(Y/N) POV

I lay there, unsleeping, eyes wide open, and looking around the room, my gaze darting from left, to right, then left again. This went on for a long, long time. I looked at the clock in the corner of the room. Half an hour had passed. So, I
couldn't sleep. I guess it wasn't just those parties that kept me up all night.

I arose from my bed and walked to my window, looking out over the forest that stretched for miles and miles. Suddenly, I felt strange feelings all over my body. My skin began to lose all colour, leaving me pale as the full moon. I could see myself trembling via the reflection. I fell to the floor in spasms. I somehow didn't make any noise however, so nobody came to the rescue.

My eyes changed colour, varying from my normal black eyes, to a complete and utter darkness in the eyes. My fingernails fell off, leaving pink flesh underneath. My skin then started to crack, and my mouth went dry. Everything was so dry... my tongue, and bits of outer meat, fell off me, and disintegrated, turning into dust. Skin crumbled off, as did my muscles, fat, and organs. And when I say organs, I mean all the organs, including the eyes, leaving only my skeleton.I lay there, not able to see, hear, touch, taste, or smell. Complete sensory deprivation.

When morning came, I had regrow everything, and was now back to normal. Well... normal-ish. I was scared of what tomorrow night might bring, and was contemplating ending it all right then and there. The others were none the wiser, and more than half of them wouldn't care.

I now stood in the kitchen, making food for everyone. I was the first one there, so it was nice and quiet, easy to work, or in my case, cook in. I was aware that one of the people here eats kidneys, so I took one out of the freezer, cooked it, and presented it in a breakfast-y kind of way. For the others, I made a full English breakfast. I didn't cook myself anything, preferring to take one of the dirty plates from the sink and pretending I had already eaten. I sat at the table with the dirty plate in front of me, closing my eyes and listening for any movement in the mansion.

The first to come in was Slenderwoman, or Slenda.

"Oh!" She exclaimed in surprise, "did you make breakfast for all of us?!"

I nodded in reply, not wanting to talk much. "That one is made of kidneys." I said, pointing to the dish in question. It was her turn to nod, as she sat at the table.

"(Y/N), could you be a darling and tell the others breakfast is ready?" She said, more as an order than a favour.

I again nodded, and walked towards the hallway with the different names of the Creepypastas. I repeatedly wrote down "breakfast" on pieces of paper, slid one under each door, then walked back to the kitchen, knocking on all the doors as I went. I sat down at the table again.

Shortly after, I heard a moderately large group of people coming in, sitting down, and eating breakfast. Even the girl who ate kidneys got the correct meal, although she didn't seem to notice which dish she took. After they ate, they got up, and left, completely forgetting little old me. Slenda still sat there eating. I got up, collected all the plates, glasses, and cutlery, and washed them in the sink. I patiently waited for Slenda to finish her meal, until I took her dish as well, and cleaned it. I tidied everything up, and went to my room, where I sat down on the bed, holding my head in my hands, clutching at my head desperately. I had been hiding a terrible headache the entire time. After all, I hadn't slept since I started killing. I took my knife, and hit myself with its but to knock me out. It did. And I finally slept.