Chapter 4- pt 2

Hey guysh- i hope this chapter makes up for the super short one i did yesterday- and also for being inactive, i really apologies for being inactive lately.

Anyways, this chapter starts with fluffy fluff but ends with horror- so be prepared (i also apologies for being a horrible writer- but im trying! :) )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

08:30 came quicker than Namjoon and Seokjin expected, and it was time for the others to be woken.

Namjoon and Seokjin had woken up slightly earlier so they could take showers first, Seokjin going in first. Once Seokjin was out, he lay back down next to Jimin and Namjoon went in, leaving Seokjin to wake up the others.

After 20 mins, Seokjin rose out of the bed, untangling himself from Jimin who'd latched himself onto Seokjin when he'd come and lay back down next to him.

"Jiminie, baby wake up" He called for the younger softly whilst stroking his hair "We have practice at 11 and we need to get ready"

"But manager hyung cancelled it" Jimin moaned, burying his face deeper into the pillow, voice slurred and raspy.

"I know- he said we still have to go though- he made it later, come on Minnie we're all tired"

"Ok five mins hyung"

Seokjin chuckled "Ok then, but please untangle yourself from me so I can go wake the others"

Jimin whined but obeyed, latching himself onto whoever was next to him on the other side, which was apparently Yoongi.

"Bug off" Yoongi muttured sleepily

"But hyuuunngg"

"No."

"Ugh i guess i'll just have to wake up then" Jimin pouted. Seokjin cooed at the sight.

"You can get some sleep after practice i promise" He told the younger. "Now run along into the shower- look Joonies out.

True to his word, Namjoon came out, fresh from the shower. Jimin lazily hopped of off the bed, grabbing a random tshirt and jeans from the quickly prepared duffle bag Seokjin had made before they'd "escaped" their dorm, and went into the shower.

----

"Theres 2 showers by the way" Namjoon stated "I just realised what that other door leads to"

Seokjin laughed. "All that time we thought it was for connecting rooms, but thats good though, means we can get out of here and to practice quicker!"

"Yup- whos up next?" Namjoon asked out loud.

As he said that, Jungkook who had been sleeping in between Hoseok and Yoongi hid under the duvet, snuggling closer to Hoseok as if he was hiding.

"How about Jungkook?" Seokjin asked Namjoon innocently but smirking.

Hearing a groan from the maknae, both Namjoon and Seokjin laughed. "Up you get Kookie" Namjoon ushered, helping the younger wriggle his way out from being in between Yoongi and Hoseok.

The maknae groaned louder and instead of walking into the shower like he was supposed to, he slumped back down on Namjoons lap, burying his head in the brook of the leaders neck and wrapping his arms around the leader abdomen.

Seokjin cooed. "Our maknae being so clingy today" He reached out his phone and took a picture. "So cuteeee"

"You know what, let him sleep on me for a bit- wake up someone else" Namjoon said "He barely slept last night due to being scared"