Frustration Domination: Awkwardly Perfect

Another guilty verdict made Franziska satisfied that she has proven herself worthy of perfection. Walking into her hotel, she was greeted by polite stewards passing by. Everything about the hotel was perfect for her; the crystal chandelier, the beautiful portraits, and the settings. Just how she wanted it. She had no man with her this time.

But lately, the annoying Fey girl wouldn't stop pestering her. She must have had enough of Phoenix and decided to bother her instead. Maya copied Franziska's footsteps with her lips curled into a smile. If Maya carried on like this, she was going to turn as psycho as her late cousin, Dahlia Hawthorne. Once the words slip out her mouth, there was no stop. Franziska tried it hard to avoid Maya but it was too much for her perfect prosecutor ego to handle. It was just ridiculous though; a spirit medium paired with a prosecutor was total nonsense. Franziska did not know why she got random thoughts of being paired with Maya; she would never date that fool.

"Hi Franziska," Maya said as she scurried over holding Pearl's hand. "So you're staying here too?"

"Yes, I'm staying for the night."

"Me too."

"Why are you talking to her Mystic Maya?" Pearl asked with disdain. Pearl couldn't even bear to look at Franziska. "She was mean to you." Maya's younger cousin, Pearl Fey despised her. Understandably since she was the prosecutor who tried to get Maya convicted of the murder. That was a quite a while ago, but it still seemed to have left an effect in the young girl's head. Maya must have been talking about her and that was why Pearl would come snapping at her.

"Don't worry Pearl," Maya replied. She went over and whispered in Pearl's ear: "She's pretty cool. Maybe we can prank her room." Just what was the woman playing at? She was staying in the same hotel as her. She would feel foolish to react to such foolishness. Franziska had no idea where she got such money to even afford to stay in this place. Franziska didn't like how long they were whispering to each other for. She felt a wave of paranoia take over like a tsunami.

"Just what are you playing at Maya Fey?" Franziska asked, pointing at Maya in one hand, and other with a wild whip.

"I'm gonna play Monopoly with Pearly in a bit." Maya giggled and froze for a few seconds, she then said, "want to play with us too?"

"No thank you." She had to escape. Franziska had no time to be playing foolish childish games with a fool like Maya. "I have to go now," she gasped. "But before I go, may I ask what room number are you in?"

"Room 69."

"How convenient," Franziska muttered as her whip bounced on the floor.

"Why is that?"

"I don't like the sound of this?" Pearl admitted.

"Cause I'm in room 70."

"Awesome," Maya exclaimed. "Our rooms are pretty close. I guess we can both have a fun sleepover then. I'll see ya later, bye Franzy."

She was just curious, she had no intention of feeding Maya's imagination. Sleepovers were not Franziska's thing either. With no idea what was going to happen tonight, Franziska left the hotel for a brisk walk in the park. She didn't notice until later that she was actually running. She didn't know what came over her, it was just Maya was the last person she wanted to see right now. Because she was actually secretly fond of her. She would hate to admit though. She stopped. Thought a little and then decided, tonight she won't be doing any more running. With all these foolish thoughts in mind, she could at least try to experiment them with a girl.

Even if the results did turn out to be foolish. She could take out her sexual frustration out on Maya.

Franziska had one deep regret in her life: losing her virginity at a young age. Perfection had been an important guideline in the Von Karma family. She thought bedding boys at an early age would help her become a perfect woman. At seventeen, she dropped foreplay altogether. Her father's death and what happened to Miles had killed her libido for a while.